Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2734

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

A little late, but here are the pics for The Omen AE

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Now for the picks

That's it. I think, like all the other ones, This is a great AE.

My Mood
    Cool

And now, a Lisey's Story proof from Ralph, that includes a little note book that I was told was rare to have with the proof.

My Mood
    Cool

That's it for now.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Becca .

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's the King book I just love....

....to hate the most!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike, THE OMEN is supernice !
    Juliana Kolesova is a great artist, if i had a copy i would ask her for a remarque.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's the King book I just love....

....to hate the most!
    I understand. I never read it, but I just wanted to build up proof collectltion more.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike, THE OMEN is supernice !
    Juliana Kolesova is a great artist, if i had a copy i would ask her for a remarque.
    Thanks Frank. It really is a nice copy. And tbe art is really good. I am affraid to ask
    how muck remarque's are, so I don't.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice Omen (one of a handful of Suntups that I aaaaalmost pulled the trigger on).

Nice Lisey's Story (and I actually like that novel - it's good, damn it!).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Nice Omen (one of a handful of Suntups that I aaaaalmost pulled the trigger on).

Nice Lisey's Story (and I actually like that novel - it's good, damn it!).
    Thanks. I just like adding stuff that I can afford to my collection .

My Mood
    Cool

I have something nice from Ralph that he just sent off. We shall see how long it takes to get here.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Mike. You’ve aquired some amazing stuff in the last year or two, mate. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Alan. Yea, I am pleased with what I have acquired this year. We shall see if I can squeeze one more in though (not counting Suntup). I hope people like what I have on the way.
    Including this and the Suntup that were bought before but shipped this year, this book will
    make 25 books total. Mostly Suntup, but some signed and unsinged King in there as well. So I am happy with this year so far.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks Alan. Yea, I am pleased with what I have acquired this year. We shall see if I can squeeze one more in though (not counting Suntup). I hope people like what I have on the way.
    Including this and the Suntup that were bought before but shipped this year, this book will
    make 25 books total. Mostly Suntup, but some signed and unsinged King in there as well. So I am happy with this year so far.
    Can´t wait to see it Mike.If you can't speeze it in your bookshelf anymore, I can give you my address.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Can´t wait to see it Mike.If you can't speeze it in your bookshelf anymore, I can give you my address.
    I should be ok Frank. I still have some space left, although I am getting creative now. I should get it on Mon.
    Plus, Ralph said he has another item that he might be able to get for me. It sounds interesting, but I can't get it until I
    am done paying this new item off.

My Mood
    Cool

I got what I think is a nice copy of Rage. Pics when I can.

My Mood
    Cool

And a little late, but here is my copy of Rage.
    I know this first pic looks like it is worn on the bottom corners but it is not. It is fine. It just the way it came out in the picture

My Mood
    Cool

Now, I am not going to give the book a grade. I will just say that I am very happy with the condition of it. One down, 3 to go.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice!
    Reminds me of when I found my first copy at a used bookstore for about a dollar!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Superb, Mike. Looks to be a lovely copy.

My Mood
    Cool

Nice!
    Reminds me of when I found my first copy at a used bookstore for about a dollar!
    Thanks. I did look in one store hoping to find something, but no luck. This was slightly more than a dollar .

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Superb, Mike. Looks to be a lovely copy.
    Thanks Alan. Yea, I agree. It is one of the better ones I have seen. But like I think I said, I refuse to "grade it".

Nice!
    Thanks. I did look in one store hoping to find something, but no luck. This was slightly more than a dollar .
    Yeah, I did that too and found my 2nd copy (Printed in Canada), for about 2 bucks. What a ripoff!
    Seriously though, I was extremely lucky in finding the Bachman paperbacks. I found two copies of THE RUNNING MAN still on the shelf in a bookstore. I bought both of them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast