Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 2,751 to 2,754 of 2754

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice recent additions Mike, especially that Pet Sematary proof!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Eliot. It's pretty rare because of the type set. They pulled the one I have pretty quick and used
    a different font in the other proofs that came after.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Some awesome new additions to the collection Mike!! And hopefully good news on your health as well. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way sir……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks. As far as my health, It is getting a little better, but I will never be %100. I will always have some cancer. I think at the end of
    this month, or the beginning of next month I go for a C.A.T scan to see how much it shrunk. So we shall see. But it's still beating me
    up. I do appreciate you good thoughts though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111