Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 109 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2718

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve. Of course I did not mean that nobody else posts. It just seemed like for a while, I was
    the only one. I really like having you in here as well. You would keep me on my toes (if I had any).
    Seriously, I know that I sometime collect in bursts, so that's why it is sometimes quiet in here.
    But your posts keep this thread lively, so keep on posting.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Pics, hopefully tomorrow. I think they used very thick paper for it. But I really wasn't ready for the overall size.
    When I take my pics, for those who don't have it, or have never seen it, I will compare the first ed to
    the S\L.
    And thanks again for stopping by Ben. I like having someone else post besides me .
    You're welcome. =)

Can't wait to see the pics!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I will put them up, later this afternoon.

My Mood
    Cool

OK, Here are some pics. First, Suntup Blackwater

As you can see a pretty hefty book.

My Mood
    Cool

Here are some of the pics

My Mood
    Cool

And finally the sig page

I just want to add the fact that the art is double paged is simply fantastic. This a top notch production in my mind.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Every Suntup publication seems like it could be their top of the line; such high quality in the art, materials, and overall design, each feels the opposite of generic. The numbered Blackwater definitely is one example (and again I say: that cloth ). Thanks for posting all the photos.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

Next up is a big one. Literally. Eyes of The Dragon numbered black. From Ralph M.

And now, just to get a feel of the size of this book, the first ed next to the S\L

And the spine

And now for some pics that are long over due.

Last edited by MikeDuke; 07-29-2022 at 09:58 AM.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Philtrum EOTD is definitely both great and huge (with great paper as well). I don't have one, but was fortunate enough to handle 2 or 3 of them at book fairs.

My Mood
    Cool

Now some of the wonderful art

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Fantastic art.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As usual, great acquisitions.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Some more art

And the sig page

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Every Suntup publication seems like it could be their top of the line; such high quality in the art, materials, and overall design, each feels the opposite of generic. The numbered Blackwater definitely is one example (and again I say: that cloth ). Thanks for posting all the photos.
    I agree. And no problem with pics. Always glad to share.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    As usual, great acquisitions.
    Thanks Steve.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The Philtrum EOTD is definitely both great and huge (with great paper as well). I don't have one, but was fortunate enough to handle 2 or 3 of them at book fairs.
    This book is simply fantastic. I am so happy to have it in my collection. I need to thank Ralph for this one. Without him, I would never have been able to get it. I was taken by surprise by the size.
    Thanks for stopping by guys. I appreciate the nice words.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

EOTD is fantastic, congrats on getting one. I acquired one late last year and really am happy with it. It is awesome both in size and presentation.

I just received my Blackwater and hadn’t even opened it yet. That artwork is great!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    EOTD is fantastic, congrats on getting one. I acquired one late last year and really am happy with it. It is awesome both in size and presentation.

I just received my Blackwater and hadn’t even opened it yet. That artwork is great!!
    Thank you. I agree about EOTD. You really have to see it in in person, sort of like the S\L Salems' or lettered GBB
    to understand the size and presentation. As far as BW goes, I really like it. The art work is fantastic, but so is the entire production.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Next up is a big one. Literally. Eyes of The Dragon numbered black. From Ralph M.

And now, just to get a feel of the size of this book, the first ed next to the S\L

And the spine
    Beautiful! A very nice copy.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks again Ben. It was one I had on my front page that was a want.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    You are the host,
    In your thread I'll post,
    'cause you're the most,
    And now I'll coast,
    and raise a toast,
    onnoconna I ran out of words that rhyme with ghost!

Spoiler:
    I have an EOTD, but I forget what color the signature is and I have forgotten what the significance of the different color inks is
    Still you've reason to boast,
    You did your utmost,
    Almost.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice gets, Mike!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Brian. They are both very nice and I am happy to have them in my collection.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike, both are SUPERBEAUTIFUL !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank. Yea, I like them both very much. I have another one on "my shelf" at Ralph's, but that may be a while.
    Thanks again for stopping by.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 109 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast