Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 109 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2718

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks everybody. It is a great addition to the Suntup library.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome finds!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys. Really looking forward to this week because it's SUNTUP week .

My Mood
    Cool

A little late but here is my Suntup gift.
    Thanks to the Suntup team for sending this out.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It's not for sale so keep it off your yacht.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    A little late but here is my Suntup gift.
    Thanks to the Suntup team for sending this out.
    Wow! Now that is beautiful!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys.
    And you're right Steve, It's not for sale. Yacht pppfffftttt, I am just trying to keep my collecting going.
    And like I said in the Suntup thread, I love getting the "have you moved email.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Lot's O pics coming this way. First Starship Troopers

My Mood
    Cool

Some more

My Mood
    Cool

Now Stranger in a Strange land

My Mood
    Cool

And now the big one, 1984

My Mood
    Cool

Some more

My Mood
    Cool

...And some more

My Mood
    Cool

I know that was a lot but that's what I get for not doing each book as I get them. These last three were really great but I think I have to say that 1984 is closest to top that Suntup has put out, IMHO.
    The fact that the case is somewhat clear, Big Brother is always watching. The fact that the papers resemble a non-descript office building where everything is the same with no individuality.
    And the art in the book, OMG. This might be the best art work I can remember seeing in a Suntup book. I mean it it just so damn fantastic. Like I said, this near the top productions for me so far.
    I am so happy that I am aboard the Suntup train.

Plus I have 2 more that I got today
    A Stand Complete and Un-Cut first ed and
    an Inscribed Needful things first ed. Pics in a bit.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I know that was a lot...
    Thanks for posting them (I depend on this to get a great look at them!).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

No problem. There are so many great numbered Suntup books. But if you were on the fence for these, especially 1984, I say go for it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like that 1984
    was knocking on your door
    and Starship Troopers too
    Was a book meant for you
    You let that Stranger in
    Now he can be your kin
    And now here's another clue
    Big Brother's sister's watching you!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

That's really great Steve. I don't know what that other clue is (future book?). But that's OK. Like I said, sometimes I am slow
    on the uptake

There is no other clue, I was just thinking about a Beatle's song.

My Mood
    Cool

That's cool. Again, thanks for stopping by.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

That 1984 looks amazing!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    That 1984 looks amazing!
    Yea, again, that's why it's one of my favorites right now. Thanks for stopping in.

My Mood
    Cool

Here are my latest editions. First a first edition of The Stand Un-Cut

The pic does not do the cover justice. It is perfect.

And now a signed and inscribed Needful Things inscribed when published

My Mood
    Cool

That's it.... For now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 109 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast