Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2734

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's it. I really like this one a lot. Up there with my favorites.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Another winner.
    Thanks Steve. I have to agree.

My Mood
    Cool

OH Boy.
    Did I just get something that I think is special. People may not, but that's OK. I do. Pics on Fri.

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. I just counted and saw that I recived 22 items this year. Some were Suntup that were ordered last year, but that's a good year, so far. I still may have a few more in hand before the year is out. And some of the Suntup AE's are going to be used in a trade. To get something else. Plus, I have something new at home that I will reveal on Friday (A lettered King book). It's a reference to the above post.

My Mood
    Cool

Just received a really cool item from Ralph. A complete lettered Publishers Copy pf Whispers. Lettered O. Only 26 of these. It came with the regular version, a proof, and the lettered ed and a very nice case.
    I have read that people say that this lettered is prone to spine fading. Mine does not have any fading at all. Pretty cool to have a lettered copy that was not meant for the public. I will put pics up when I can.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Or you can just send it to me, that's another option to consider.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

No, I think I ruined a friendship over it, so I want to keep it as a reminder of what not to do. But thanks Steve.

My Mood
    Cool

Good news. I explained myself, he understood and all is good now. I am so much happier now. I have a lot of pics that I will probably post tomorrow.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE, big congrats Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank. Pics coming soon.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Here are a lot of pictures of my lettered Whispers. It is letter "O" and these were not for sale to the public. This set was given to a friend of Stuart Schiff (publisher, writer, and editor of all the Whispers publications). The set I have comes with the lettered version, a proof of it and a regular version. It comes with three pieces of writing from King.
    Here comes the picks

My Mood
    Cool

Some more

My Mood
    Cool

The Writings

The prelude to the Shining. I think this was the first time it was in print in a magazine.

My Mood
    Cool

This is the proof

The Back of the proof

My Mood
    Cool

And one of the images

And the full sig section

My Mood
    Cool

I think that's it. I feel pretty honored to have a 1 of 26 that was not even available to the public. I should also add, that there is zero fading
    on this book as I know it is prone to that. If someone wants more pics of the spine for proof, just let me know.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

As Mr. Spock would say, "Fascinating."
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve. Yes, it's a nice one to have.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, your lettered Whispers is superbeautiful, canīt remember when i saw the last copy for sale.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Wow, your lettered Whispers is superbeautiful, canīt remember when i saw the last copy for sale.
    Thanks again Frank. Yea, it is a nice item to have. I need to get the lettered ones I can afford when they come up, which probably
    there aren't many of. But thanks again.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Very nice!!
    Thanks Kris. I am trying and doing my best.

My Mood
    Cool

I thought I would post some newer picks of my book self. More will be in the book shelf thread
    This is what it looked like before

And this is what it looks like now

My Mood
    Cool

When I get home from work today, I should have another, nice item waiting for me.

My Mood
    Cool

Well,
    I got word that it has arrived .
    I think it's a good one. I will explain how this deal went down when I post picks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast