Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 109 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2718

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Now some others of the AGE

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just a few more of the AGE

My Mood
    Cool

Now the limited

My Mood
    Cool

And just a few of the pics

My Mood
    Cool

That's it. Again, this is fantastic production. I can't wait to get to this one. Way to go Paul.
    P.S I have a surprise coming on Mon .

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice
    Thanks Garrell. It's hard to pick a favorite Suntup book. They all have different styles. But this is one of the best IMHO.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Mike!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Brian.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really love the wraparound art for the gift edition.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersupersuperbeautiful !!!
    BIG BIG CONGRATS Mike !!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank and Philip. Yea, the wrap around is cool. Like the RB (which I don't have) and the Misery, AND the IAL AGE books. But this book is fantastic. I really hate to pick favorites because they are all
    wonderful and unique. So I won't. HA.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Dragon book. Thanks for sharing some of the interiors.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Sweet Dragon book. Thanks for sharing some of the interiors.
    Thank you. The art is something special. And thanks for stopping by.

My Mood
    Cool

Got my Fallen Angel set from CP. A quick overview and I like it very much. I am looking forward to getting a few more CP books.

My Mood
    Cool

Since this is my thread, I figured I can do what I want. I posted these in the Suntup thread but this way you get to see the MAN behind MikeDuke

Yep, that's the handsome Devil behind the keyboard.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hands off the Suntups, Mr.! No touching!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hands off the Suntups, Mr.! No touching!
    I asked Paul and he gave me special permission.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good Mike!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Looking good Mike!
    You are too kind Becca.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The cloth on the numbered Red Dragon is insane (so many Suntup productions make me want to touch them; he really maximizes the physical aspect of this).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We have a twin for Brice.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Niccccccce!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Jerome, well everybody has a twin somewhere, or so they say.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Garrell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 109 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast