Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2733

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Thanks again Ben. It was one I had on my front page that was a want.
    You're welcome. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

pics of Suntup Jaws AE

Notice the red edging for blood. So cool.
    And the Sig page. I love the bite taken out

And the spine with the book marks

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Now some pics

My Mood
    Cool

And now for just some of the extras

My Mood
    Cool

So that's it. I really like it a lot. I mean, how can you not love that cover.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great stuff; thanks for posting all the pics.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Great stuff; thanks for posting all the pics.
    Thanks. And no problem about the pics.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Mike,since mine will most likely never see the light of day.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

No problem Steve. Really, always glad to share what I have. I can't wait for the numbered though. I just wish I was in the lettered catagory just once in a while.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No problem Steve. Really, always glad to share what I have. I can't wait for the numbered though. I just wish I was in the lettered catagory just once in a while.
    You and me both!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I will just keep getting the numbered and if possible the AE as well. Sometimes I just don't, and sometimes I can't. I have a feeling that next months book (numbered) is not going
    to be cheap. So, that may make getting the AE more difficult. But at least I can get the numbered.

So far I haven't fallen off the train, although I've come darn close. I've liquidated part of another collection to keep my ticket, and if I could just get more suckers...er, great people, to buy all my comic books on E-Bay, I'd be sitting pretty for a good long while. The problem now is postage costs, people just dont want to pay them, and I don't blame 'em either!

My Mood
    Cool

I have never come close, but so me numbered have been too high for me to get the numbered and the AE. Plus, I did a trade with three AE's with Ralph to get
    a King book, so I have even less now. But as long as I can stay on the numbered train, I will be happy.

And I am sort of like you. I have tons of sports cards, some worth some money, but the rest are not and I have way to move them.
    Even the good ones. So, I just do what I can do.

My Mood
    Cool

This just an update to show what life is sometimes like
    Yesterday I lost my balance an I landed on my left arm.
    I had to go to the ER. I was there for about 4 hours because
    they were so busy. I have huge gash on my elbow that needed
    4 stiches and my left upper arm is killing me. I mean that's me.
    I do fall but it hasn't happened in a while.
    So I am just moving on, hoping it heals quickly.

My Mood
    Cool

And now, the AE of Butcher Boy

And the sig page

And the Case

My Mood
    Cool

Now for the awesome, but disturbing art
    The front end pages

Now, art in the book.

Creepy, but really fantastic.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Butcher Boy looks great! Waiting on my numbered edition of that one.
    Sorry to hear about your arm, hope you heal quickly!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Butcher Boy looks great! Waiting on my numbered edition of that one.
    Sorry to hear about your arm, hope you heal quickly!!
    Yea. The numbered should be good for this one as well.
    As far as healing goes, who knows. With a sore shoulder and a very nasty looking cut, both of which still hurt,
    I don't have a time line. But, it's me and these things happen to me sometimes.
    Thanks for stopping by.

Like, ouch!
    Get well quick!
    I can't look at your BB pictures until I read mine, sorry!
    BTW, IF I looked at them I'd say they were great, but I can't so I can't.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Like, ouch!
    Get well quick!
    I can't look at your BB pictures until I read mine, sorry!
    BTW, IF I looked at them I'd say they were great, but I can't so I can't.
    Thanks Steve. Yea, Ouch about sums it up.
    As far a BB goes, I understand. You want to be surprised. That's cool. But if it happened by accident, well, what can you do.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you feel well again soon !!!
    BB looks great, David Luptons drawings are disturbingly/beautiful.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Hope you feel well again soon !!!
    BB looks great, David Luptons drawings are disturbingly/beautiful.
    Thanks Frank. My elbow abd shoulder still hurt. It's not fun when you fall.
    I agree that the BB looks great and the art is fantastic.

My Mood
    Cool

I just got a numbered Blockade Billy that came with the proof that has the picture on it from Ralph. I really like it. And the proof is a nice bonus. I know it's not the more rare one, but it's still a set.
    Pics... Who knows when . I am just happy to add another S\L to my collection.

Wasn't Clint Eastwood in that movie?

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Wasn't Clint Eastwood in that movie?
    No, that was BRONCO Billy. But you were close Steve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 110 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast