Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Movie Challenge

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Hmm, good point...let me go have a think!...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*waits*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Day 01 - The best movie you saw during the last year
    In To The Wild

Day 02 - The most underrated movie
    The Straight Story

Day 03 - A movie that makes you really happy
    My Neighbour Totoro

Day 04 - A movie that makes you sad
    Cinema Paradiso

Day 05 - Favorite love story in a movie
    The Princess Bride

Day 06 - Favorite movie with computers
    Wargames

Day 07 - The most surprising plot twist or ending
    The Usual Suspects

Day 08 - A movie that you’ve seen countless times
    Lost Boys

Day 09 - A movie with the best soundtrack
    Pulp Fiction, because it was also the soundtrack to a great summer I had that year.

Day 10 - Favorite classic movie
    Calamity Jane

Day 12 - A movie that you hate
    Titanic

Day 13 - A movie that is a guilty pleasure
    The Craft

Day 15 - A character who you can relate to the most
    Gordy LaChance

Day 17 - A movie that disappointed you the most
    The Matrix

Day 18 - A movie that you wish more people would’ve seen
    The Hairdresser's Husband

Day 19 - Favorite movie based on a book/comic/etc.
    Stand By Me

Day 22 - Favorite documentary
    I can't remember the name of it, but it was by the couple who provided all the shark footage for Jaws, and they basically made the documentary to try and right the bad reputation great whites had been given.

Day 23 - Favorite animation
    I am a major Studio Ghibli fan, but I'm also a sucker for Charlie Brown holiday specials and also the original Raccoons movie.

Day 25 - The most hilarious movie you’ve ever seen
    A Shot In The Dark

Day 28 - Favorite movie from your favorite director
    I couldn't pick a definitive fav. director but Delicatessen by Jeunet et Caro is up there.

Day 29 - A movie from your childhood
    Labyrinth

I cheated, I couldn't answer all of them

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheater! Am I gonna' have to sic Scott on you?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah Usual Suspects twist love....TWINS!!!

I forgot another all time great twists ending - Arlington Road.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Arlington Road: Great movie.
    Twins: Not so much.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant Twins as in we both said Usual Suspects twist. Was in my head due to a Dilbert comic I had just read.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Dilbert kicks ass
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

You just happened to remind me of the movie... I knew it was unintentional. Only sayin'.

Dilbert

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

whoever writes Dilbert works where I work.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

you ever notice that Dilbert looks like Drew Carey. they both work in offices....(Drew Carey show)

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Breezy

Yeah I had seen that when I used to watch The Drew Carey Show. Mimi was awesome.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Landon View Post
    Repo! The Genetic Opera

It's just so odd and fun! What's not to love about a rock opera chronicling the journey of a repo man who repossesses peoples' organs?
    You posted this a while ago, but I was searching for anyone that also liked this film. I think it's awesome. I could listen to the soundtrack while in my car. Some of my friends like to say they don't like it, but I could tell they were kind of into it while we watched it, I just think they were embarrassed.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    Repo! The Genetic Opera

It's just so odd and fun! What's not to love about a rock opera chronicling the journey of a repo man who repossesses peoples' organs?
    You posted this a while ago, but I was searching for anyone that also liked this film. I think it's awesome. I could listen to the soundtrack while in my car. Some of my friends like to say they don't like it, but I could tell they were kind of into it while we watched it, I just think they were embarrassed.
    Isn't the new movie Repo Men a remake of that movie.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    Repo! The Genetic Opera

Isn't the new movie Repo Men a remake of that movie.
    I refused to see Repo Men because of how similar the story lines were. It just pissed me off.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We need to get this started again.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hear, hear!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Retake the challenge if you like, my answers change from month to month on topics like movies

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

mine will mostly remain the same, but I had to say this:

Day 01 - The best movie you saw during the last year
    Withnail and I

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24