Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves! #3 - ENDED

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Default Wolves! #3 - ENDED

Just to reiterate, I'll give a quick run down on the rules, including the new characters.

There are essentially 3 teams playing in this game. Folken, who must kill all the Wolves for a Folken victory. Wolves, who must decimate the number of Folken to equal to or less than the number of Wolves for a Wolves victory. And a new player, Andy, who can secure an Andy victory by killing all other players.

Wolves pm Lisey at night with the name of their intended victim. At night the game thread should remain silent, with no posting.

In the day Folken discuss their suspects and when prompted vote on a player they suspect to be a Wolf or Andy, to be lynched.

Players killed or lynched may no longer post in the game thread, but must move to the chat thread where they are able to discuss the ongoing game, or swap farming tips or some such Calla passtime

The special roles are:

Pere Callahan - who at night can pm Lisey and ask if a particular player is a Wolf or not. They then use this information during the day to try to sway voting, without revealing their identity.

Rosalita - who at night can pm Lisey to save a particular player from killing/lynching. Rosie is on the Folken side and will be aiming to protect other Folken.

Margaret Eisenhart - who, as a vigilante, can pm Lisey at night with the name of a player they'd like to kill. Margaret is on the Folken's side and will therefore be targetting players he/she thinks is a Wolf.

Andy - who pm's Lisey at night to kill a player. Andy is his/her own team and is trying to kill all other players.

Ben Slightman - who is a roleblocker, and can pm Lisey at night with the name of a player. This person will then be blocked from using their special power if they are any of the above roles, although Ben cannot stop the Wolves.

*All the above special roles must remain secret from all other players*

No one's role will be revealed until the entire game is finished. Any questions, just ask.

I now declare it night time. Wolves, choose your victim! Special players, pm me your chosen player!

My Mood
    Bitchy

List of Players:

Heather19
    Ricky
    Daghain
    Brice
    Jean
    Hannah
    Woofer
    Mystima
    Odetta
    Sickrose
    Alkanto
    Alinda

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well, Hannah is a wolf...

that's how the story starts. It's our version of "once upon a time"

nighttime, daytime, I had to say that

::goes home::

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

"Those wolves 'ave gotten the better of us these past days, no more I say".

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

They turn us against each other!
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Jean is a wolf. He's a little too fast with the finger-pointing.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Wait before mob mentality over powers our minds
    I have got to say woofer is a wolf , and daggers is a dagger!

The answer is within

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

gee, I wonder how long it will take Dags to be out this time!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Bitchy

Just waiting on the Wolves...

*looks at the Wolves and taps watch*

My Mood
    In Love

OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Here they come!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

The answer is within

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    gee, I wonder how long it will take Dags to be out this time!
    I think we all know the answer to that.

I'm also keeping my eye on Woofer.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm...I don't know. But I'll let you keep voting for Daggers. I've given up trying to figure out her position.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    In Love

Using that technique will win in the end, but at what cost, the village eaten?

The answer is within

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, we don't need all the folken. It might help though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I'm not even going to argue my innocence anymore.

My Mood
    In Love

Coincidently I am not quilty of wolfiness either this time

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

What's everyone think of Brice?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    In Love

I like him ALOT! ....lol
    "Oh , you meant as a wolf, right?"
    Last time I thought it was he ( maybe)
    now he's been quite scarse hasnt he?

The answer is within

Country
    Country Flag

Yes he has, which makes me quite suspicious. So either everyone who's not here are Wolves, or everyone here are Wolves since we are throwing others under the bus. I'd vote for the former.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    In Love

*thump* That bus was sure heavy!

The answer is within

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Yes he has, which makes me quite suspicious. So either everyone who's not here are Wolves, or everyone here are Wolves since we are throwing others under the bus. I'd vote for the former.
    Well of course you would say that! Can't go around accusin' yerself of Wolf behaviour, I suppose....

But they've been quiet these past days....mayhap they finally lost interest? *shrugs* With my luck, no, but there's always hope, eh?

My Mood
    In Love

Hope? Mayhap but no safety I'm afraid. My granmama had a recipe for wolf
    I know it sounds cruel, but better to eat then be eaten I say.
    This is not a day at the park.

The answer is within

My Mood
    Bitchy

The sun rose over Calla Bryn Sturgis, and nary a moment too soon! The Folken had not slept peacefully in their beds, not only had they Wolves to think about, but someone, or something, else seemed to be prowling the town streets at night. Sweet dreams were fast becoming a thing of the past.

The Folken's fears were confirmed as the first workers into the fields discovered the body of Daghain, she bore the marks of the Wolves and had a resigned look about her. She also had what appeared to be a donor card in her pocket, which on closer inspection read, "I'm innocent, screw you these are my organs!"

But sadly my friends, hers was not the only body to be found this day. In amongst the colourful blooms of her well tended flower garden, Odetta's body lay...the serial killer had also struck!

Daytime Folken, time to discuss - who is a Wolf? Who is Andy? Who killed Laura Palmer?

Dead people, the chat thread is all yours

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

DAMMIT!
    I'll meet you in the chat thread Dags!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast