Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: It's Always Sunny

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default It's Always Sunny

I can't believe there's no thread for this show yet. Am I the only one?

"I'm a full-on rapist. You know kids, black people, retards, the elderly....."

"Oh, you mean philanthropist."

"What? Oh, yeah, yeah."
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love this show!

My problem is I always forget it's on....:/
    Not that I don't like it enough, I'm just too tired and neglect to watch it - ergo, I've only seen a few episodes. But I do love the ones I've seen

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Ah! I love Always Sunny. I didn't think anyone else watched it.
    Charlie is the best. He really is the "Wild Card".

“A Grilled Charlie has peanutbutter last! Peanutbutter outside, chocolate inside! Butter inside, cheese outside!”

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Sqt-sI2wM"]Dayman/Nightman Song.[/ame]
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Haha. Awesome!

This thread reminded me...I was in traffic a couple of weeks ago when my husband yelled: "Look, Green Man!"
    Sure enough, there was a guy in a green man suit sprinting across the street.

And one of my favorite episodes is "Charlie Goes America All Over Everybodys' Asses"

"ROCK FLAG EAGLE!!!"

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

WILDCARD BITCHES!

I can never decide if Charlie or Mac is my favorite.

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Flipadelphia!I just watched an episode where they try and ignite an old flip cup rivalry from college.I have only scene a hanful of episodes because it's on at wierd times here but it is wicked funny.

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingMan79 View Post
    Flipadelphia!I just watched an episode where they try and ignite an old flip cup rivalry from college.I have only scene a hanful of episodes because it's on at wierd times here but it is wicked funny.
    Flip Flip Flipadelphia! I love this show.

Trivia: Mac and Sweet Dee are married in real life.
    She is pregnant right now and they are going to incorporate it into an episode next season. I can't wait to see pregnancy on this show, going to be so LOLzy.

That reminds me of when they found the dumpster baby and wanted to get it a tan to start it into modeling.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My personal favorite is when they steal a thing of gas and try to sell it on the street.
    "Wait....how will we know how much to charge them?"
    "Easy - just count the gas as it come out."

(Or something like that...I have no memory for quotes)

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the shows I actually like to watch!

All these quotes are common household quotes here. I had to threaten to break my husbands face if he said Flip flip flip adelphia one more time

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched 'Dennis gets Divorced' and fell out off the couch laughing.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Still the best part of this MLB season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Oob-qvZ6Q

I just want to say: Charlie's Dream Book.
    Awesome.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

This show's made me re-evaluate how I view bridge people, definitely.

Oh man, the bridge people were fucking weird.

Traveler Voozle is on a distinguished road Voozle's Avatar

I love this show, I'm just afraid it's a little too quotable. It's common practice among my friends to assign roles any time we meet, the Useless Chick proceeding to call everyone else a boner.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that applies to people from Philly in general. I was talking with someone who goes to art school over there at a gallery opening in Gowanus earlier this year, and the way she described the city made it sound like "It's Always Sunny..." was almost a documentary.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

So ... just watched the season premiere (yes, I realize I'm behind by a couple of weeks) and I have to say that I'm enjoying Fat Mac tremendously. Also, "baby dick" was probably the funniest line I've heard in a long time.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.