Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SCENARIO : You have 1 hour left to live. What do you do ?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    get naked
    ... and what? Just stand there? Or ... do you wear a really lot of clothes, so that's like, 45 minutes just undressing?!

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

well hopefully I'm in a populated area, at which point i find a megaphone and give the most insane poetry reading of my life, i mean brainwarping soulmelting stuff, i'm going out with a bang doing what I love
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh, I forgot the most important part - I will post all over this board, boasting:

YOU KNOW WHAT?! I AM GOING TO DIE IN ONE HOUR!!!!!!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not really sure but
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    wild, passionate, hot-monkey love
    would most certainly be on the agenda.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I think we need an orgy.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    I think we need an orgy.
    If we're dying in an hour or just you know...because?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I think we need an orgy.
    If we're dying in an hour or just you know...because?
    gonna go with both

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So we should just assume at all times that we're gonna' go in one hour?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

So we should just assume at all times that we're gonna' go in one hour?
    works for me
    though it has led me to have a terrible phobia of elevators and ceiling fans
    (on account of decapitation you know)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

"When I die, I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather did. Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car."

~ Jack Handey

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Good call!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

if the whole world was going to die with me i would get my kittens and my hubbie sit in the garden while drinking wine and watching the world implode

if its just me i would tell an awful lot of people to go fuck themselves/get over themselves and i would tell an equally large amount of people how much i loved them and how they should savour each minute.

then i would realise that an hour is just not bloody long enough and start raging against the unfairness of it all

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I've been thinking on this all morning. Do I make the call and confess feelings I've been harboring for ages? It would be a relief to me but would it be fair to the person for me to drop that news on them and then up and die on them?

See, I told you I'd spend my last hour alive worrying. I worry too much.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    get naked
    ... and what? Just stand there? Or ... do you wear a really lot of clothes, so that's like, 45 minutes just undressing?!

My bad. I meant: get naked and buttfuck the nearest clown

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I was sort of figuring by your sig, that you'd get naked and have a cigarette!

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    if the whole world was going to die with me i would get my kittens and my hubbie sit in the garden while drinking wine and watching the world implode

if its just me i would tell an awful lot of people to go fuck themselves/get over themselves and i would tell an equally large amount of people how much i loved them and how they should savour each minute.

then i would realise that an hour is just not bloody long enough and start raging against the unfairness of it all
    Sounds like an excellent idea.

Although the orgy doesn't sound bad either, I mean, if you have only an hour...

But honestly I've never wanted to die alone so I would want to be with those I love and those who love me.

Oh and listen to my favorite music. I don't want to spend the rest of eternity with bad music in my head.

Oh and make sure I don't have a headache. I don't want to go into the next life with a headache. I'm sure Douglas Adams and Arthur Dent would both understand that.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Hitchhiker View Post
    Oh and make sure I don't have a headache. I don't want to go into the next life with a headache. I'm sure Douglas Adams and Arthur Dent would both understand that.
    If I could "Like" this like on Facebook, I would. (Even though I've only read the first novel and listened to the first radio series. That's something I majorly need to correct!)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so dam stubborn that I would refuse to die! I would sit there arguing and saying, "but one hour is not enough time to do what I need to do!"

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Brice and flaggwalkstheline: You guys read my mind. Here's what we do:

Me: Shower caps.
    flaggwalkstheline: Goggles.
    Brice: Drop plastic for floors and furniture.

BYO Wesson oil?

ETA: Caps and goggles will be handed out at the door, but I think we can cover the place ahead of time.

icryforoy: Please make any member of the ICP.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If we're all gonna' die do we really care if the floor or furniture get messed up a bit?

If you rescue me

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! I love ICP!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Worried

If we're all gonna' die do we really care if the floor or furniture get messed up a bit?
    It's for helping the slippery fun, not protecting the furniture. Wesson oil + standard chair/floor/couch = gross. However, add plastic drop cloths and the living room becomes a giant, multi-faceted slip 'n' slide for the orgy. Hence the need for goggles and, possibly, plastic caps.

Awesome! I love ICP!!!!!!!!!!
    I think we have a plan going.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Lemme get this straight....you're all going to have a huge Wesson Oil infused orgy one hour before you are all supposed to die? Bob help the coroner called to the house!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He'll probably kill himself to avoid dealing with that shit.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Worried

Or write a book and make scads of $$$.

ETA: On some level of the Tower, I hope it's Grissom's gang and Dr. Name_escapes_me_and_I'm_too_much_pain_to_Google_it .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast