Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 160 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've really enjoyed it, maybe even more than S1 actually. It's a bit bittersweet though, knowing that there's only a few ep's left

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I know what you mean. I almost wish they had made more...then i hear about how bitterly dissapointing the dvd movie was, which I've gladly avoided. I will say that I may enjoy 1 a little more, just because of how challenging it got to watch compared to 2 at times. A lot of the time, when George fucked up, she really fucked up, but you always felt the greatest sympathy for her. You didn't get that so much with the 2nd season. Still greatly enjoyed it though, due to the development of many characters, really.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: ep 2 of Veep.

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I watched an episode of Veep last night (the new one I guess?), very funny

Also about to wrap up Dead Like Me, only 5 episodes to go.
    Yay! And just in time to start the next series you're going to undertake

And like DD said there's a film that continues on the story, but I cant really recommend it. I think you're better off just skipping it which is a shame.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished S1 of Sherlock and about to watch S2. How the hell have I not watched this before? This show is amazing.
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wait: you mean to tell me you're only now watching it? But yes, it is absolutely amazing. I love it. And if you thought The Great Game was good, wait until you reach The Reichenbach Fall!

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes I am just now watching it. I have a shit ton on my to watch list and with my job it is very hard for me to watch tv at all. But yes The Grest Game was freakin great. I am staying up later than I should be just so I can watch the next episode
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Awesome. Btw: re-watching Iron Man right now, which should be followed by Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor and Captain America over the weekend, in prep for the Avengers, which I'm hoping to see on May Day. Really pumped to see that, but the Iron Man films are the only ones I've seen so far, and I haven't even watched to the very end of those.

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This should please Pond - finally watching Thor.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post

Watching: The Office from this past Thursday. It's just not the same...after Michael Scott left.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I totally agree, Jen. There have been some really good episodes this season, but it just hasn't been up-to-par with past seasons. This Thursday's episode was one of the worst ones, I thought.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I legitimately didn't care for most of the plot. Usually, even with the sub-par eps, can at least pay attention....but during this week, I got up to make some food and didn't pause the DRV, was testing on my phone the entire time...

I suppose it didn't help that I had just gotten back from seeing The Avengers, which is literally one of the best movies I have ever seen (and yes, I am planning on typing up a bit of a review tomorrow to properly fangirl) so the comparison was even more drastic.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Captain America: The First Avenger

And yes, I did find it very difficult not to say "fuck yeah!" after the "America" bit!

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    I legitimately didn't care for most of the plot. Usually, even with the sub-par eps, can at least pay attention....but during this week, I got up to make some food and didn't pause the DRV, was testing on my phone the entire time...
    I know what you mean. I couldn't seem to pay attention to this one.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Fringe - The Arrival.

- Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed Thor, it kept amusing me with the Thor and Asgard (being a stargate fangirl and all)

The question would be more apt as to what I am not watching right now, we got rid of sky so only have free view. Looking at the option of BT box set package, Netflix, LoveFilms or Virgin.??

I am however watching the Big Bang theory - thanks E4 for mixing all the series up, so I dont have a clue where I am, but i do have a strange crush on sheldon cooper

Also just finished series 3 of Dextor,which was better than series 2

Country
    Country Flag

I see you're still inching along. Just wait until the final minute of the S1 finale. You will be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Also just finished series 3 of Dextor,which was better than series 2
    Blasphemy!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got back from watching The Cabin in the Woods. I enjoyed it...might convince my mom to watch Sherlock with me later tonight

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

I see you're still inching along. Just wait until the final minute of the S1 finale. You will be rewarded.
    From what I looked at the last time I watched, it's been nearly a year since I watched the first 3 eps. Just didn't have quite enough to hold my attention the first time. Still, after seeing how much Melike seems to love both Fringe and Doctor Who and after comparisons between Walter and the Doctor, it's inspired me to give it another chance (yes, you can thank her later).

- Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Matter of fact, it's just this week that Sherlock 2 reached broadcast over here.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damnit, I need to start Fringe. It's been recommended to me by too many people for me to ignore it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Damnit, I need to start Fringe. It's been recommended to me by too many people for me to ignore it.
    Yes, but you need to watch Sherlock first. As in, catch up on series 1 right now and then watch the recently broadcasted opening ep of series 2. The show is as close to perfection as I've ever seen in a tv series.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

I think you'd love it, feev. The final season starts next Fall, so if you wanted you should be able to get caught up by then.

Yes, but you need to watch Sherlock first.
    Lies! All lies!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I think you'd love it, feev. The final season starts next Fall, so if you wanted you should be able to get caught up by then.

Lies! All lies!
    Yes, he's got another show on tap first, right Feev!

Also I really need to get to Fringe as well. I've had the first season DVDs forever.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Lies! All lies!
    Watch it. Just watch it. Along with Nolan's Batman movies, one of the greatest adaptations of a popular character put to screen, with series 2 finale The Reichenbach Fall being one of, if not the, greatest piece of television I've ever watched.

Also, with each series being 3 ninety minute eps long, it's incredibly short, so once feev's done with that, he can start watching Fringe not long after!

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 160 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast