Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Will try to find Quadrophenia now. I do believe that if a movie is good, it doesn't matter whether or not you have some particular experience.
    Brilliant, Jean! I know I enjoyed it, even though I wasn't born in the time it was set, so the nostalgia aspect for me wasn't quite as big as for other fans of the film (such as my dad). Still, I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts on it!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jean...see Quadrophenia...see Buffy.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

downloading Quadrophenia right now

are brices serious about Buffy? bears plan to live long, but not forever

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quadrophenia

Buffy The Vampire Slayer ( tv series ) Some of the best US television. Ever.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brices are serious. It's a a clever show. Some of the best tv ever.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A little bit more than halfway through The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Liking it? Hating it?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will try some Buffy later, if Brices say so.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Brices are serious. It's a a clever show. Some of the best tv ever.
    I'd certainly agree with that. 1st season was good, but the 2nd's where everything really kicks off with one of my favourite storyline's in a tv show ever. It's not quite what I'd call having some of the best stuff you'll ever see on tv (that would be any episode of Doctor Who written by Steven Moffat, no scratch that, anything written by Steven Moffat in the past five years), but it comes pretty darn close. I really need to get myself a complete series set sometime, actually.

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, see every episode.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Although I'll be honest: as much as I loved every ep of Buffy, I loved Firefly even more. Sucks that they only did 14 episodes of that, Captain Mal Reynolds was the coolest captain ever! Should've lasted way, way longer!

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have yet to see Firefly.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I have yet to see Firefly.
    ...what? All the awesome telly you've watched and you haven't watched Firefly?

Get it now, Brice! And get a copy of Serenity to watch immediately afterwards! You won't regret it!

I can't believe I even have to make this recommendation to a Joss Whedon fan!

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It'll be a while. I am broke for now.

It's been on my very short list of shows to watch for too long though. Serenity too.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well that's fair enough. I'm in the same boat, atm. Had to pay a shitload for college fees, but it'll be worth it.

Although it does mean a significantly reduced chance of me getting the new series box set of Doctor Who on the day of release, which would be breaking a record I've been having for the past 3 years!

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What? Not getting the new Doctor Who on the release date? You? Turn to crime.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I didn't have to worry about getting the new series sets with 1 and 2, since they were released in the US months after they were in the UK and therefore made an ideal xmas present, but for the past 3 years they've been releasing the sets one day after the UK release in the US, so therefore, I've been in more of a rush to get the awesome sets. I'm sorry, but it just feels wrong to think of Americans owning a new Dr Who set before I do: I am a Brit, after all! It's my birthright to own something cool and British first!

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not if I get an all region DVD player and go on ebay.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

True, although with the dvd releases in the US being one day after now, that's no longer a problem for me to worry about: i just have to buy the sets asafp!

- Melike

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Shite! Ive just joined netflix, have lots of movies cued, and for some freakin unknown reason, I have no sound on my computer at all! i'm checking all wires hook ups but I am not sure about them....I need a 3 yr old NOW!I dont know what i am doing when it comes to what goes where ....too many plug ins.one incompitant plugger.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Country
    Country Flag

watching: Quadrophenia

and loving every moment!

wow DoctorDodge, you've made my fucking day!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Wow.

I mean, I knew that Quadrophenia is awesome, but I'm a Brit, it's a duty to love it! I'm actually ashamed to say I only just watched it for the first time last week!

I know you only enjoy the best movies Jean, so I'm glad you're enjoying it!

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

And?!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    And?!
    It was ... okay. Salander was easily the most interesting aspect of the movie. As cliched as it is to say this, the book was much better than the movie

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    And?!
    It was ... okay. Salander was easily the most interesting aspect of the movie. As cliched as it is to say this, the book was much better than the movie
    Ah, I loved the movie, but I also haven't read the book so...
    Any plans on watching the second one while it's out, or are you going to wait and read the book first?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast