Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 160 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Ah, the Waters of Mars. That's a good one. Nice and dark, with proper scifi horror. Although I liked Planet of the Dead, at least as an antidote to all the continuity fests before it, The Waters of Mars is easily the best of the specials, imo.
    Agreed. I loved Waters of Mars. I hope you enjoy it alkanto.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ottawa/Islanders game. Ottawa is up 3-0 fuckin aye.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Is it a good show ? Admittedly I've never seen an episode of it, but it seemed very one-trick-pony to me ...
    I have the blue version of the dharma initiative bodysuit you are wearing.
    Nice ! Any pics ?

Neon Genesis Evangelion, EP 6.
    Oh, I almost forgot... I love Evangelion. My husband got me into it, and I was hooked. I have the set, and the movies. Enjoy!
    Yeah, I started watching them with my ex-gf a long time ago, but then we broke up and I never finished them I'm enjoying the hell out of them, they're great.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Ottawa/Islanders game. Ottawa is up 3-0 fuckin aye.
    Fuck the Islanders.

I'm thinking about watching How To Train Your Dragon in a little while. Anyone seen it?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that movie! It's an absolutely amazing piece of animation, with a lot of very spectacular moments.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

The Wonder Years.

Although I should be in bed.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished Day 5 of Children of Earth. Bloody hell: was as great and yet depressing as I remembered. The first four episodes, I was thinking, "I don't know why I didn't buy this sooner really, it's not as dark as I remembered, I mean the banter's still there, at least." But then you reach Day 5 and you reach an episode that rips open your soul and shits down the hole it leaves. Really great television, but not something I can watch again anytime soon.

Still, it's back to Doctor Who now, and at least I can count on that to raise my spirits. Now, what's next...?

Oh.

The Waters of Mars. Quite possibly one of the darkest and unremorseful episodes of the show in the past five years, at least. Also one of the best, possibly, but still. Not something that's ideal to watch after Children of Earth. Ah well. Just this, End of Time, and then the joy of Series 5. Brilliant!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

currently watching supernatural - still on series two. I am savouring it

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    currently watching supernatural - still on series two. I am savouring it
    I am also on season 2 of Supernatural! I have four of the seasons, I just don't have time to watch them all. One thing I've noticed that happened in the X Files, that is bothering me tremendously, is that it is going from a bunch of random jobs to a main focus story. Kind of how X Files started to focus on a main story... it kind of ruined it for me.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I watched a show on Discovery Health last night about sex robots. I am still creeped out. Boys are weird.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    I watched a show on Discovery Health last night about sex robots. I am still creeped out. Boys are weird.
    I SAW THAT! Did you see the part where the guy makes his girlfriend pretend to be a robot!

That being said. There is also a show called Strange Sex... they had this guy on there with a balloon fetish, I guess they called them Looners... that was weird.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

YES! Not just pretend but get frigging hypnotized! Sheesh!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

YES! Not just pretend but get frigging hypnotized! Sheesh!
    That is a good girlfriend.

My Mood
    Angelic

That is a crazy chick with issues

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a crazy chick with issues
    Haha, I can't say I blame them. For years I've wanted my husband to wear a Halo costume....

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching right now: my brand new Doctor Who: Series 5 limited edition set.

It's brilliant: just finished watching not only the Eleventh Hour (which still has one of the most kick-arse moments ever) but also a brand new scene set between Hour and The Beast Below. It's short, but it's great: it's Amy asking all the questions she didn't ask in either eps 1 or 2, and of course being bloody hilarious about it, as both she and the Doctor usually are. Now then: Beast Below!

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Dexter season 3 binge!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am also on season 2 of Supernatural! I have four of the seasons, I just don't have time to watch them all. One thing I've noticed that happened in the X Files, that is bothering me tremendously, is that it is going from a bunch of random jobs to a main focus story. Kind of how X Files started to focus on a main story... it kind of ruined it for me.
    I know exactly what you mean, its making me a little nervous, especially as there are apparantley 6 series of this - if it becomes a really rigid story like the X-Files it will certainly turn me off. Thats one of the reasons i stopped watching the X-files. fingers crossed - at the moment they still have a few random episodes

I SAW THAT! Did you see the part where the guy makes his girlfriend pretend to be a robot!

That being said. There is also a show called Strange Sex... they had this guy on there with a balloon fetish, I guess they called them Looners... that was weird.
    Did either of you watch the one where they were turned on by buildings? gross out city - i felt dirty after i watched it

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    I know exactly what you mean, its making me a little nervous, especially as there are apparantley 6 series of this - if it becomes a really rigid story like the X-Files it will certainly turn me off. Thats one of the reasons i stopped watching the X-files. fingers crossed - at the moment they still have a few random episodes

Did either of you watch the one where they were turned on by buildings? gross out city - i felt dirty after i watched it
    In Supernatural do you also dislike Jo? I HATE her! I wanted so bad for them to bring on a female character, and they brought Jo on for some episodes and I hated it! She was a pretty girl, but she couldn't act. She didn't even look the part she was playing. They should have cast someone like Mila Kunis.

Never saw the buildings one... yikes.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Watching right now: my brand new Doctor Who: Series 5 limited edition set.

It's brilliant: just finished watching not only the Eleventh Hour (which still has one of the most kick-arse moments ever) but also a brand new scene set between Hour and The Beast Below. It's short, but it's great: it's Amy asking all the questions she didn't ask in either eps 1 or 2, and of course being bloody hilarious about it, as both she and the Doctor usually are. Now then: Beast Below!
    Limited edition? I want! What makes it limited edition, as opposed to the other DVD sets?

Watching: Sherlock - The Great Game! I love this show to death!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ! Any pics ?
    As you can probably see from my profile pic I'm barely capable of taking your everyday shot in the mirror picture... I will have to work on this because I'm so excited that someone else has a dharma jumpsuit... I'm going to wear it during the rewatch.

Yeah, I started watching them with my ex-gf a long time ago, but then we broke up and I never finished them I'm enjoying the hell out of them, they're great.
    The movies are good too, so don't forget them. I am still confused by some of the content... I really like all the religious nuggets they put in there!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Limited edition? I want! What makes it limited edition, as opposed to the other DVD sets?

Watching: Sherlock - The Great Game! I love this show to death!
    Well, the limited edition set I've got is not only numbered, but also a slim, steelbook set with a completely different cover (this one just has the crack on it) with 4 artcards inside. I'll upload some more pics for ya later, Pond!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

...I'm so excited that someone else has a dharma jumpsuit... I'm going to wear it during the rewatch.
    That'd be brilliant !

The movies are good too, so don't forget them. I am still confused by some of the content... I really like all the religious nuggets they put in there!
    I bought an imported box-set at a collectibles warehouse a few weeks ago, it comes with all the episodes and both movies. Can't wait to get to them as I've heard virtually nothing but great things.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That'd be brilliant !

I bought an imported box-set at a collectibles warehouse a few weeks ago, it comes with all the episodes and both movies. Can't wait to get to them as I've heard virtually nothing but great things.
    Make sure you tell me when you are done so we can talk about it, I don't want to spoil anything for you!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, with the release of series 5 on dvd at last, and me getting it two days early in the weekend, i can finally move away from Doctor Who.

Spoiler:
    Well, I would, if the story I'm watching right now hadn't been released on dvd recently: The Seeds of Doom. Tom Baker + gothic horror + body horror = another story I should've seen ages ago! Casablanca after i'm done with this, though.

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 160 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast