Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Just finished Tiger King... you couldn't make up a story that crazy. No one would believe it.
    Binge watched - like driving past a gory car wreck. You cannot look away.

I think its best described as a mix of Duck Dynasty, Crocodile Dundee and Crime Story!

JMHO.

:-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently binging on Altered Carbon. Halfway through Season Two.

You really have to pay attention and keep your thinking cap on to follow.

Its bizzarre, creepy and true SciFi - just love it!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    I'm currently binging on Altered Carbon. Halfway through Season Two.

You really have to pay attention and keep your thinking cap on to follow.

Its bizzarre, creepy and true SciFi - just love it!
    +1

Finished it last night. Loved it. Also finished Van Helsing S4 ... did not love it. Kelly Overton wasn't even in it, boo!

I'm thinking Castlevania S3 is next.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Bro, you're gonna love Castlevania S3

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! No April Fools, Kim's Convenience Season 4 is now on Netflix! This is one of the best shows in recent years and one of the funniest! With self-isolation there is now no excuse not to watch this genius series!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Just finished Tiger King... you couldn't make up a story that crazy. No one would believe it.
    Binge watched - like driving past a gory car wreck. You cannot look away.

I think its best described as a mix of Duck Dynasty, Crocodile Dundee and Crime Story!

JMHO.

:-)

You forgot the disgusting grooming of young folks. UGH
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Yes! No April Fools, Kim's Convenience Season 4 is now on Netflix! This is one of the best shows in recent years and one of the funniest! With self-isolation there is now no excuse not to watch this genius series!
    Amazing and fun as always and happy to report it's been renewed for two more seasons! Yay!

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Finished it last night. It was pretty cool. Did you catch the nods to very popular pop culture movies? It's when the old guy's in the gateway.

I'm watching Altered Carbon Resleeved. It's really good.

Country
    Country Flag

The only thing I'm watching right now is 7 seeds. It's excellent.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Finished it last night. It was pretty cool. Did you catch the nods to very popular pop culture movies? It's when the old guy's in the gateway.

I'm watching Altered Carbon Resleeved. It's really good.
    Yeap, did you also notice the nod to Assassin's Creed? I think Devil May Cry gets a nod in there somewhere as well. The creator has repeatedly stated he wants to form a gaming-television universe.

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't noticed those. Not really a gamer. Is there a screenshot or maybe a time stamp so I can look it up?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally caught up with Legion on FX/Hulu. Not without its flaws, but it is still by far the most visually creative show I have ever seen. And the performances all around were pretty great. Glad I spent the time with this show.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Watching The Last Dance on ESPN. The documenrary of the final season of arguably the greatest NBA dynasty ever led by the GOAT.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Watching The Last Dance on ESPN. The documenrary of the final season of arguably the greatest NBA dynasty ever led by the GOAT.
    Tom Brady?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I finally got around to watching the first series of Mr. Mercedes. I don’t remember that much about the novel, so I can’t really judge how closely it kept to the source material. I know the ending is quite different-probably for budgetary reasons. But in general I thought it was very good. I liked Brendan Gleeson as Hodges, although he was a bit more grumpy than the character in the book, as I recall. The pacing was generally slower than most dramatic series, but I liked the slow burn. I have to say, though, I didn’t much care for the portrayal of both Brady and Holly-not really the way I pictured either of them.

Overall, three out of five stars, I guess. Good enough to want to see the next series, but not in a hurry to do so.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed the first season but agree that it was a bit of a slow burn. I think it did pick up the pace as the season progressed, though. I have the DVDs of the second I'm saving for summer watching.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I loved the first two seasons of Mr. Mercedes.
    Right now I'm re-watching all five seasons of ANGEL. I watched all six seasons of BUFFY last year while my dog was sick, and then got too depressed when she died to start on ANGEL, but now I'm in a much better mood. The bad news is I remember the exact last scene of the last episode!
    I can't watch TIGER KING, etc. because I don't have streaming, woe is me! I can only hope these things come out on DVD! (or I break down and upgrade!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You could get the free trial of Netflix, right? That's what eventually roped me into it (Thanks, Heather! )
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

No, on my current plan, I only get 12G a month. I'd have to negotiate a new deal first.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Tom Brady?
    Sounds more like Bill Russell.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Tom Brady?
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Tom Brady?
    Watching TLD, it became extremely apparent to me that MJ wouldn't have won those rings without Pippen. And they say he had no help!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ignorant people when told about anything that happened >5 minutes ago:

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast