Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 160 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Top 15, what are your others?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Top Fifteen TV Shows:
    • American Horror Story
    • Battlestar Galactica (2004)
    • Doctor Who (2005)
    • Firefly
    • Friends
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Lost
    • Nip/Tuck
    • The Office (2005)
    • Prison Break
    • Sherlock
    • Smallville
    • Spartacus
    • True Blood
    • The Walking Dead

Top Thirty Movies:
    • 12 Angry Men (1957)
    • Aliens
    • Anchorman
    • Closer
    • Con Air
    • The Dark Knight
    • Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
    • The Family Stone
    • Gladiator
    • Inception
    • Interview With The Vampire
    • Jurassic Park
    • Les Miserables (2012)
    • The Life Of David Gale
    • The Lion King
    • Love Actually
    • Meet Joe Black
    • Moulin Rouge
    • The Notebook
    • The Prestige
    • Pulp Fiction
    • Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
    • Saving Private Ryan
    • Slumdog Millionaire
    • The Social Network
    • Star Trek (2009)
    • The Terminal
    • Vanilla Sky
    • Wedding Crashers
    • Wicker Park

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Top Fifteen TV Shows:
    • American Horror Story
    • Battlestar Galactica (2004)
    • Doctor Who (2005)
    • Firefly
    • Friends
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Lost
    • Nip/Tuck
    • The Office (2005)
    • Prison Break
    • Sherlock
    • Smallville
    • Spartacus
    • True Blood
    • The Walking Dead
    Hm. "Friends" started way back in 1994. Love those old classics, huh?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Friends is such a great show. The humor, the heart, all of it. Excellent, excellent TV show.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

It was alright. But not like "M*A*S*H."

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, since I can never resist a good list:

Top 15 tv shows

Ashes to Ashes
    Battlestar Galactica (2004)
    Blackadder
    Cracker
    Dead Like Me
    Doctor Who*
    Life on Mars*
    Red Dwarf
    Sherlock
    Spaced
    Trigun
    The Office (original)
    The Sopranos
    The Wire
    The Sweeney

*While most of the shows on this list are in no particular order, these particular 2 are my joint favourite. Doctor Who's always been a big part of my life since I was 5, and Life on Mars is one of the few shows I aim to rewatch at least once a year. For me, just sheer perfection from start to finish.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Glad to see Dead Like Me on your list Shannon, have you seen it? If not I'd highly recommend it. Also Pushing Daisies.

And now you guys have me thinking about what mine would be.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Dead Like Me was, literally, a life changing show for me. I first watched it when it was exactly the right time for me to watch it, really. To not include it would just be wrong. Probably almost time for a rewatch, actually. Maybe not quite yet, but soon.

- Melike

I was thinking the same thing. That's one that I've gone back and rewatched multiple times, and it's been awhile since I last watched it.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Glad to see Dead Like Me on your list Shannon, have you seen it? If not I'd highly recommend it. Also Pushing Daisies.

And now you guys have me thinking about what mine would be.
    Pushing Daisies is one of my all-time favorites. I'm so sad it got cut short...Might as well make a list of my own at this point.

Supernatural
    Vikings
    Firefly
    Pushing Daisies
    Psych
    Monk
    Sherlock
    Doctor Who
    Community
    Life on Mars

And that's all I got for now. I really don't watch that much tv, I guess? I watch a lot of stuff, but none of it could be really ranked as a favorite....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen Pushing Daisies. It was cute and quirky but nothing special. I've never seen Dead Like Me. I'll give it a shot eventually.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now you guys have me thinking about my lists.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never been a big TV guy, LOST is almost exclusively responsible for turning me into a fan of serialized TV. I haven't seen most of The Greats, but luckily Netflix's lofty selection is helping me make up for LOST time. Hyuck Hyuck.

As it stands, here is a list of the shows I have followed/have been following from start to finish. Some of them are the equivalent of junk food, others I consider true pieces of art.

LOST
    Breaking Bad
    Game of Thrones
    Dexter
    The Walking Dead
    Fringe
    Six Feet Under (Season 2)
    Dead Like Me

I want to eventually get around to watching the shows that are usually discussed in the all time greats list like Battlestar Galactica, The Sopranos, The Wire etc.,

I started watching Mad Men recently, but I'm not sure if I'll stick with it. It's not grabbing me the way I feel it should have.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Doctor Who*
    What's that? Never heard of it.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, what the hell. In no particular order.

Supernatural
    Lost
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Angel
    Castle
    The Walking Dead
    Doctor Who
    Sherlock
    Young Justice
    Fringe
    Vampire Diaries
    Arrow
    Family Guy
    Firefly
    NCIS
    If you love me then love me..

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Virus Buster Serge

Anyone watching Hemlock Grove? Finished the first 4 eps. It's good, but I think I was expecting more. Almost kinda reminds me of Twin Peaks a bit. Just not nearly as good

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I plan on starting it tomorrow, actually.

Watching Community and it's a body swap episode. This is awesome

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Robotech

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Last Broadcast, a "found footage" horror from the 90s. Pretty unsettling, I've gotta admit. Very low-key, with an unusual documentary approach where the found footage is discussed and analysed, but still, a pretty creepy early effort from a sub-genre that's gotten pretty stale in recent years.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got the pilot ep of the new USA show Graceland from OnDemand (won't air until June 6th officially, but it's up this week only, I think) and it was AWESOME. I am so excited to watch this all summer.

Country
    Country Flag

Mythbusters season 1

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Anyone watching Hemlock Grove? Finished the first 4 eps. It's good, but I think I was expecting more. Almost kinda reminds me of Twin Peaks a bit. Just not nearly as good
    I'm 3 episodes in and am enjoying it. I was afraid it would be like Twilight but have been pleasantly surprised that it is not!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Re-watching: Life on Mars, episode 1. Let's see if I can squeeze in the entire wonderful series this bank holiday weekend.

(Oh, and just seen the bit where they leap over the desk in slow motion. Always makes me lmfao! XD)

- Melike

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Season 3 of Fringe. Thank Gan I started watching this show. Simply amazing
    If you love me then love me..

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started The Following, four episodes in. Really good so far, a solid 4/5.

Saw Iron Man 3 last night. 4/5. Great action pieces, but the
    Spoiler:
    PTSD freakouts and the jumping in and out of the suits got a little old after a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 160 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast