Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 160 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Over the past three or four weeks I have been watching "Alfred Hitchcock Presents". There is one every weekday on Encore Suspense; most are based on stories published in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine or Alfred Hitchcock's Mystery Magazine. I rather like the black and white shows and the fact the commercials have been cut. On my next visit to the library I'm going to see if they carry either of the two previously mentioned magazines so I can start to write for and submit my work to them

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Fringe is now on instant play so I should be caught up with seasons 3 and 4 within the next month or so.

Then it's a waiting game for S5 to be available.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

About to watch 12 Monkeys

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    Have you seen it before? It's one of my favorite sci-fi films.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Goonies

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stebbins View Post
    Have you seen it before? It's one of my favorite sci-fi films.
    Nope, that was a first-time viewing. It was very good. Great performances by both Willis and Pitt. Really liked the concept of this movie.

Spoiler:
    And watching your own death? Talk about some trippy shit!

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

I am into Bollywood nowadays. After years full of Korean movies, it feels like I jumped from ice into fire.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching right now, for the first time in far too long: Almost Famous (Untitled Cut)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started The Reichenbach Falls again. Already sad...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone watch Arrow, Cult, Hannibal, How To Live With Your Parents, In The Flesh, Monday Mornings, Orphan Black, or The Following? They're on the list to start next ...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just The Following.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Good, not good? I love Kevin Bacon.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a little generic in the beginning, but it really gets good after the first four eps.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Contemplating watching The Dark Half tonight... any input of the matter?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply for the sake of being completist, you should watch it at some time. Just make sure first, if your crappy-movie tolerance is not fully developed, to have barf bags on hand.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Simply for the sake of being completist, you should watch it at some time. Just make sure first, if your crappy-movie tolerance is not fully developed, to have barf bags on hand.
    thanks Path. My hopes are not too high for it and I was thinking along those completest lines. Maybe I'll save it for tomorrow to go along with the whole 'Monday's suck' mantra.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished ep 7 of Vikings. Can't believe there are only 2 episodes left. Those 2 are going to be a fucking whirwind of action, I can already tell. Thank the gods it go renewed for a second season

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Just started Battlestar Galactica. I think I'm up to about episode 6 now. So far it's ok, but I'm hoping it gets better. When does it start to get really good?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Just started Battlestar Galactica. I think I'm up to about episode 6 now. So far it's ok, but I'm hoping it gets better. When does it start to get really good?
    Oh dear, sounds like my experience with Carnivale! Tbh, season 1 was one of my favourite seasons, but it still remains great with subsequent seasons. Who knows, you may even like them more, as they build on more drama, relationships and themes afterwards. I just love season 1 cause it kinda balanced that stuff out with some really fast paced scifi awesomeness.

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh no I'll try to finish season 1 but I'm worried if it doesn't get better I might just bail on it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Which really mystifies me, I must admit, as BSG is a lot like LOST: both have ongoing mysteries, both focus on a wide range of characters being in the kind of situation where they're pretty much constantly being put through hell, and both have some amazing finales...it's that with BSG, you can swap the "island" of the story for "epic space action"!

- Melike

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Twin Peaks

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Which really mystifies me, I must admit, as BSG is a lot like LOST: both have ongoing mysteries, both focus on a wide range of characters being in the kind of situation where they're pretty much constantly being put through hell, and both have some amazing finales...it's that with BSG, you can swap the "island" of the story for "epic space action"!
    Jeez man I really gotta start watching that.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BSG is a great show. It's in my top fifteen TV show list. But it's not Lost. Lost is Number One, forever and always.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 160 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast