Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 160 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Me and Jen both liked it, Ricky. Personally, while I hardly thought it was the best comic book movie of the year, it was decent. Although there were a few parts that felt that we had already gone over this all too recently, there was enough of a distinction to the original to make it worth watching. Not quite as unnecessary as Elementary's clearly going to be, anyway!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm not expecting to be blown away, just looking to be entertained (Spider-Man, not Elementary).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Again, as has been said, it wasn't mind-blowing, but I did laugh a lot, there were a few really cool moments with Spidey action, and I personally really enjoyed Andrew Garfield. To me, he was a better choice for the character. He was a bit snarkier, I thought...and that seemed more like a realistic teen in New York, really

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap. A 27 year old teen

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Is there any other kind in Hollywood?

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Tom Welling was in high school for like 3 years in Smallville....

plus, there are just some of us who look younger than we are. And those of us who are that way in the world, well....we rock Not my fault I look 14 when I'm 20.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

E.T. (this is my daughters first time seeing this and she loves it!)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

E.T. still freaks me out. I was traumatized as a child.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Do you have a new version of the film, or the original E.T.? Kids need to see the cops threatening Elliot with guns, not waving walkie talkies around.

Country
    Country Flag

I believe I have the original. Whenever it came out on VHS. It's that one. In the basement. And it will stay there.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Is there any other kind in Hollywood?
    , Touche !

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Been in a bit of a Star Trek mood recently, partially because of finding out how close the first season of TNG is out on blu ray, but also recently discovering one of the best tv tie-in games ever, Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity (a bastard to install on a modern pc, but totally worth it for 3 words: "make it so"). One I'm currently WRN is from original series, Mudd's Women. Dated, but still got its charm.

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Here's something that'll put a smile on bears's face: currently watching Harvey for the first time.

A rough guess at bears's reaction:

Spoiler:

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaking Bad, Season 4, EP 7.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Watching the Sin City special features. Hubby picked up the recut-extended-unrated edition for $2!

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    E.T. still freaks me out. I was traumatized as a child.
    Me too! He's just too gross-looking for me to deal with.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Country
    Country Flag

Me and my sister always thought he looked too...sausage-y.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Here's something that'll put a smile on bears's face: currently watching Harvey for the first time.

A rough guess at bears's reaction:

Spoiler:

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

S4 of Breaking Bad is so fucking good. I need two more ep's to wrap it up and then I'll be able to join the rest of the week-to-weekers!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And then finally have some room to finish off Who!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, but of course! That's the first thing I'll do ... HEY WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hey, don't jump out the window

You only need to watch 8 more eps to finish series 5, after all.

- Melike

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Newsroom is probably the best new series. Loving it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I have a friend that won't shut up about it. I'll probably catch an ep or two.

My Mood
    Inspired

Only a few more episodes of LOST left... whew!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 160 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast