Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 160 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I'm watching this and quite enjoying it:

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I LIKE that! Thanks for posting it!!

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The South Park making fun of literary criticsism I mentioned in the fiction thread
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love that NIN/Beatles mix!

Watching right now:

The song's great, but the vid REALLY makes it!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching right now: Die Hard. Naturally.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started Withnail and I. Very amusing and awesome so far

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, always hilarious!
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: my brand new complete set of Trigun.

Finally, Trigun joins the likes of Doctor Who, Life on Mars and Dead Like Me which can be classed as "greatest shows ever that i actually have on DVD"!

- Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never heard of it? tell me more young man?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

It's an anime sci-fi western, only 26 episodes long. It's the story of Vash the Stampede, a gunslinger with a massive bounty on his head for causing destruction and mayhem everywhere he goes. Thing is, what most people don't realise is that (a) he's a pacifist, and only uses his skill to disarm or injure at best, and (b) he's a dork. A real dork. A massive dork, in fact. Still, he's also an excellent shooter.

It's a great little story. Whilst early on it begins very comedic as people constantly fail to realise that the total idiot they meet really is Vash, it gets progressively darker as it goes on, exploring just how far Vash will go to stick to his principle of never taking a single life. It's that quality that i absolutely love about the show, and makes Vash one of my favourite truly heroic characters, one to rival the Doctor, in fact.

- Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

exploring just how far Vash will go to stick to his principle of never taking a single life. It's that quality that i absolutely love about the show'

That sounds familiar?

it sounds good, i will try and track it down. My neice is into her anime so she may well have it

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    exploring just how far Vash will go to stick to his principle of never taking a single life. It's that quality that i absolutely love about the show'

That sounds familiar?
    Probably because i gave a similar rave review for one of my favourite McGann audio stories, Deimos/The Ressurrection of Mars, which explores very similar themes and had McGann at his best (and that's saying something!). I don't know, i'm just a sucker for stories about heroes who don't make the easy option of killing their enemies and dealing with the consequences of that kind of decision.

- Melike

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

Fairly Odd Parents on Netflix, although i'm debating leaping to White Men Can't Jump

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching right now: Doctor Who - The TV Movie

- Melike

My Mood
    Brooding

settled on watching season one of buffy the vampire slayer

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Watching right now: Doctor Who - The TV Movie
    Oh hey...me too. Good movie

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Warehouse 13

My Mood
    Brooding

some stupid shit my roomie put on to each his own

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching Watch who are having a Dr Who marathon this weekend, but don't seem to have thought it through as nothing is in order!!!!!! grrrrrrrr

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Criminal Minds Marathon
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I'm watching this __^

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You should be watching Fringe.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Worried

I SHOULD be.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sons of Anarchy Season One!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 160 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast