Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 160 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Game of Thrones. Planning on finishing season 2 tonight.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Watching Game of Thrones. Planning on finishing season 2 tonight.
    Is this a first watch for you?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yes.

- Melike

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The wife and I just binge watched Apple TVs The Morning Show, the Jennifer Anniston, Reese Witherspoon, Steve Carell series. A bit preachy at times, but I really enjoyed the me-too movement aspect of it - it was bound to happen. Carrell is outstanding. This guy just gets better and better. Martin short has a great stint as well. The really standout, though, is Billy Crudup. You just can't get a read on where he stands in this network shakeup. He really makes the show wroth watching, along with a number of outstanding ensemble actors. It reminded me a bit of HBO's The Newsroom. The growing amount of duplicity in the final three episodes kept the tension rising to a satisfying climax. Definitely worth checking out. 8.5/10 for me.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Parasite

- Melike

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My main issue with Snowpiercer and I have a few, is the fact that the show I think sometimes forgets they are on a train. In the film, I always had the feeling that they were in a small, cylindrical space. There are some sets that are just WAY too spacious on the TV show. The other annoying thing is this:

Point A - My location ----------> A Strip Club ----------> Point B - Where I want to go

Are you telling me I have to walk through a strip club to get from point A to point B? Is there a faster alternative that we don't know about?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Binging Jack Ryan (Amazon Original). Loved season 1 and just started season 2.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    My main issue with Snowpiercer and I have a few, is the fact that the show I think sometimes forgets they are on a train. In the film, I always had the feeling that they were in a small, cylindrical space. There are some sets that are just WAY too spacious on the TV show. The other annoying thing is this:

Point A - My location ----------> A Strip Club ----------> Point B - Where I want to go

Are you telling me I have to walk through a strip club to get from point A to point B? Is there a faster alternative that we don't know about?
    That wouldn't be so bad. You could pick up a few spare dollars for a few whirls around the pole.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Binging Jack Ryan (Amazon Original). Loved season 1 and just started season 2.
    Such a great show. He is making me a bigger fan every day. From the Office, to Quiet Place.. to this? Yeah... I am a big fan.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched the first two episodes of HBO's Perry Mason. I am loving the noir approach to what essentially is an origin tale for the famous lawyer famously portrayed by Raymond Burr. The gradual introductions of Della Street (firery as ever) and Paul Drake are handled really well as the team is slowly being thrust together. Matthew Rhys a superbly damaged PI version of the famed lawyer (can't wait to see how he gets thrust into the courtroom), while the casting of a black Paul Drake (Chris Chalk) adds a real nuanced take on the character. This is proving to be really interesting as a disturbing case unfolds. Can't wait for Sunday.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched the first two episodes of HBO's Perry Mason. I am loving the noir approach to what essentially is an origin tale for the famous lawyer famously portrayed by Raymond Burr. The gradual introductions of Della Street (firery as ever) and Paul Drake are handled really well as the team is slowly being thrust together. Matthew Rhys a superbly damaged PI version of the famed lawyer (can't wait to see how he gets thrust into the courtroom), while the casting of a black Paul Drake (Chris Chalk) adds a real nuanced take on the character. This is proving to be really interesting as a disturbing case unfolds. Can't wait for Sunday.
    Same! I'm really enjoying it as well. I love that time period. Perry Mason was before my time, so having watched the show is not a requirement for enjoying this one. I have loved Matthew Rhys since The Americans, a show I'm still finding way too many people that haven't watched it.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Released a year ago BUT if you like Nicholas Winding Refn (Drive, Only God Forgives, Neon Demon) then definitely check out the limited series Too Old to Die Young on Amazon. Outstanding so far. I am 7 episodes into a 10 parter.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Released a year ago BUT if you like Nicholas Winding Refn (Drive, Only God Forgives, Neon Demon) then definitely check out the limited series Too Old to Die Young on Amazon. Outstanding so far. I am 7 episodes into a 10 parter.

I loved Drive, but I had a lot of issues with Only God Forgives. I have to watch it again after learning what the film is actually about. Either way, it turned me off enough that I have yet to catch The Neon Demon.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Drive, but I had a lot of issues with Only God Forgives. I have to watch it again after learning what the film is actually about. Either way, it turned me off enough that I have yet to catch The Neon Demon.
    He is Definitely not for everyone. I would say Neon is much better than Only God. Check it out.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Same! I'm really enjoying it as well. I love that time period. Perry Mason was before my time, so having watched the show is not a requirement for enjoying this one. I have loved Matthew Rhys since The Americans, a show I'm still finding way too many people that haven't watched it.
    Yeah, The Americans was fantastic, and yet many of my friends have yet to try it out.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, The Americans was fantastic, and yet many of my friends have yet to try it out.
    Same. Unfortunately, part of the reason for that is the show was not easy to find on a streaming service until recently.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

rewatching Dark season 3. Also just watched Geralds Game
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    rewatching Dark season 3. Also just watched Geralds Game
    Like Gerald's? Been a while since I read the book so not sure how faithful it is but I enjoyed it.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I liked Drive but bounced off The Neon Demon (did not finish). I'll probably give it a second try when I'm in the right mood for it.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed The Neon Demon. Pretty weird, but in a mesmerizing way.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Perry Mason. Radically different from the 90s revival I watched, that’s for sure. But I’m loving it. So gorgeously noir.

- Melike

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

WRN: Perry Mason. Radically different from the 90s revival I watched, that’s for sure. But I’m loving it. So gorgeously noir.
    I'm loving it too. Very well done. I love that era and they are really nailing it.

Country
    Country Flag

The Boys Seaason 1

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving it too. Very well done. I love that era and they are really nailing it.
    Still loving every minute of this one too. Can't wait to see Perry...
    Spoiler:
    in the courtroom.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still loving every minute of this one too. Can't wait to see Perry...
    Spoiler:
    in the courtroom.
    For sure. I don't think he will get to the courtroom this season, obviously, but hopefully, if we get more seasons he will get to the courtroom.

I just finished Devs, which I really enjoyed. If you like high concept sci-fi, give it a shot. You have to really pay attention though, there's a lot going on. Not a show you can have on in the background. It's written and directed by Alex Garland (Ex Machina, Annihilation) so that gives you an idea of what kind of subject matter to expect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 160 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast