Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 160 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. We just watched the the episode where the firestarter boy finds out it was him who caused all the deaths and after the girl (the lead actress) eggs him on (because he can set them on fire, melt their guns etc) he ends up self-immolating in anger. She used psychology for maybe 35 seconds flat,called him a loser and he got so angry he exploded in a ball of fire.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

You've just described the only episode of Haven I've actually watched. Seemed ok, but not exactly "must-watch" telly for me.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Seemed ok, but not exactly "must-watch" telly for me.
    You just nailed it. That said, I'll finish season one... eventually.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Thanks. We just watched the the episode where the firestarter boy finds out it was him who caused all the deaths and after the girl (the lead actress) eggs him on (because he can set them on fire, melt their guns etc) he ends up self-immolating in anger. She used psychology for maybe 35 seconds flat,called him a loser and he got so angry he exploded in a ball of fire.
    That sounds exciting

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    would you recommend it to a bear?
    I would. I think you'd enjoy it, especially now that you're back on your horror kick. Let me know if you watch it
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Off topic (slightly!) but I am currently watching my son perform housework. It is a beautiful thing to behold and is easliy the best thing I have seen (excluding The Hobbit) since I moved to Germany.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Borrowed the box set of supernatural, on series 4 so far! Those Winchester boys are proving addictive.

Also back on with person of interest after a loooong half break. Thanks channel 5

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still on BSG and loving it. Baltar is perfect. I really wish they'd resolve the Helo storyline, though, I feel like he's been just running around down there forever.

I am pretty sure Billy is a Cylon. He is too perfectly placed to be a normal person. But don't tell me!
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just Netflixed the shit out of How I Met Your Mother. All of Season 1 and most of Season 2 in a weekend. I don't know how I missed this show, especially since it's been on since 2005. Legendary!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Still on BSG and loving it. Baltar is perfect. I really wish they'd resolve the Helo storyline, though, I feel like he's been just running around down there forever.

I am pretty sure Billy is a Cylon. He is too perfectly placed to be a normal person. But don't tell me!
    Still need to finish watching the final season, but yes, definitely one of the best science fiction shows I've watched. I'll be sad when I do reach the end, really. (And agreed on Baltar - what a wonderful, wonderful character.)

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Another one of those 'all time great' shows that I need to watch. The Wire, The Sopranos, BSG.

FML.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I know what you mean. Including the shows I'm actually currently watching, including BSG, The Wire, Fringe and Breaking Bad, I really need to check out Dexter and Six Feet Under and massively catch up on Walking Dead and Game of Thrones (once I'm done with volume 2 of the novels at least). I will say that, as a fan of the epic drama and political intrigue, you should enjoy the shit out of BSG.

- Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

WRN: Bates Motel

No opinion yet.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Chilling. They are so sympathetic in their reactions, and all along you know he'll turn Psycho. In the back of your mind, you're aware that all this is demented and dysfunctional. The acting is good, it is not a bad show, a fair degree of realism is used in the style... and, again, simply getting the audience to identify with the Bateses, just by making them likable and the plot understandable, is inherently disturbing.

Nothing spectacular so far. All I'm saying is that it's supposed to be a suspense story, and it is. That's working. Whether it is necessary, as in likely to actually add anything significant to the classic, I'm still unsure on, but I see no reason at this point to call it a fail.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cheers for the quick review, Mike. I've been wondering about Bates Motel, so I'm glad to know it's got potential, at least.

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I fell asleep before the premiere on Monday (at 9:30. Lame, I know) so still haven't seen it. Hopefully tonight, though!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I need to give BSG another shot. I watched the premier movie years ago but couldn't get into it so never watched any more. Been wanting to try again.

Has anyone here seen Earth 2? It was very short lived, but I loved it at the time it was on. Also for you scifi fans, I recommend Seaquest DSV. It's one of my personal favorites. And the first season has some really great stories. It's scifi under the sea.

I know what you mean. Including the shows I'm actually currently watching, including BSG, The Wire, Fringe and Breaking Bad, I really need to check out Dexter and Six Feet Under and massively catch up on Walking Dead and Game of Thrones (once I'm done with volume 2 of the novels at least). I will say that, as a fan of the epic drama and political intrigue, you should enjoy the shit out of BSG.
    Don't forget Psychoville

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I haven't forgotten Psychoville, but then again, I also haven't forgotten Carnivale, Heather.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone else watching Vikings? I am really, really liking it. Haven't yet caught the newest ep, as I am on Spring Break right now and have been busy playing D&D, but I am seriously impressed...

I haven't forgotten Psychoville, but then again, I also haven't forgotten Carnivale, Heather.
    But it's British...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So's Monty Python.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

...hence the confusion I often have with British TV. A lot of it is good. But a lot of it is also really weird/strange. I know that's no different from American TV, but saying it's British doesn't automatically mean one or the other. Remember "Don't Scare the Hare?"

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Most of Monty Python was pretty good. And a lot of it is also really weird/strange. Groundbreaking stuff, really.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah. There's stuff I've liked of Monty Python and plenty of stuff I didn't like. I can appreciate it being groundbreaking, certainly, but definitely not on my list of all-time favourite comedies - hell, it's not on my list of British favourite comedies. But like I said, I can definitely appreciate the influence it's had on many of my favourite shows, at least.

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 160 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast