+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160
Results 3,976 to 3,986 of 3986

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Finished watching HBO's new take on Perry Mason tonight. What a fantastic series. Very different to the famous CBS series, but a great drama in its own right. As someone who remembers watching the 90s revival as a kid, it was particularly satisfying watching the pieces fall into place, so Perry and his world is much more recognizable to fans by the end. More than that, it's just a gorgeous tribute to film noir. Looking forward to season 2 already.
    You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me. - Melike

Maerlyn's Imp DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished The Mandalorian season two. Wow! Loved every minute of it. So much better than season one. The final 10 minutes were sooooo good. My wife wept with joy at how good it was.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just finished The Mandalorian season two. Wow! Loved every minute of it. So much better than season one. The final 10 minutes were sooooo good. My wife wept with joy at how good it was.
    I lost it. It was what good TV is all about. Jon F Shoudl have helmed it all I think. He really did the old
    School fans proud I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19's Avatar

So I've been binge watching a ton of shows recently since there's nothing else to do. Watched Bridgerton, which I loved. Finally caught up on Anne with an E and watched season 2 and 3. Also loved that one. Now I'm onto Servant on Apple tv. Has anyone seen this one? It's so good. Watched them all in a matter of a day or two and now I have to wait a week for the next one.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Maerlyn's Imp DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold DoctorZaius is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel like I took a Delorean back to the 1980s and changed the future, only to come back and enjoy season one of Cobra Kai. Loving every minute of this guilty pleasure. I am already two episodes into season two and I can't stop smiling.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cobra Kai is so cheesy yet the wife and I binged it all.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, On Writing, Mr. Mercedes
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy has a brilliant future ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Two episodes in "Resident Alien" on syfy and enjoying the "fish out of water" show immensely!
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Mr. Wednesday fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito people like to rub elbows with me fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching a few things...

Demon Slayer (anime lol)
    Doom Patrol
    Tales From the Loop
    WandaVision
    I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die.

Rebel Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19 has a brilliant future Heather19's Avatar

So I finally started Dark on Netflix, only a couple of episodes in but I'm really enjoying it.

I've also been devouring both Losing Alice and Servant on Apple TV. I can't recommend either of these enough, they're both excellent. When the current seasons end, I highly recommend you guys do a trial of the service or get it for a month and watch both of these shows. Also I'm dying to talk to someone about Servant!!! It's killing me that no one seems to be watching this show. I really wish these had gone to other providers so they could get more eyes on them.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000 is loved by dogs and cats webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So I finally started Dark on Netflix, only a couple of episodes in but I'm really enjoying it.

I've also been devouring both Losing Alice and Servant on Apple TV. I can't recommend either of these enough, they're both excellent. When the current seasons end, I highly recommend you guys do a trial of the service or get it for a month and watch both of these shows. Also I'm dying to talk to someone about Servant!!! It's killing me that no one seems to be watching this show. I really wish these had gone to other providers so they could get more eyes on them.
    Your right. Servant is stellar. I have NO idea whatís going on. Hahah and thatís a good thing!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Finally someone that's seen it!
    Spoiler:
    Why are her husband and brother enabling her like that?! Also what about her father, does he not know that their new baby went missing? And what do all her coworkers think... she lost the child, then has one, and now it's kidnapped?... So many questions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160