Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 160 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    ...It's almost impossible to compare different generations of players EXCEPT perhaps on a very, very specific set of parameters and even then it can still lead to spirited debate.

Simply said the game (s) are always evolving just like human beings are...There are just so many variables in play that IMHO you can only discuss the "GOAT" in very narrow guidelines or more plausibly (again IMHO) within their respective generations.
    ...all of which being correct, I'd say, supports my contention that the conversation (in any sport: hockey is more than Gretzky; football is more than Brady; baseball is more than the Babe etc.) never ends with one person - and only a (sports) fool would think so.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Devs!

Limited series by Alex Garland (Ex Machina, Annihilation)

If you liked his two movies then this is for you.

Garland directs all 8 episodes.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Devs!

Oooh, I definitely need to look out for that.

Most recent show I watched: The Mandalorian. Just watched the first episode, but I like it so far.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, James!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The interactive Kimmy Schmidt special was utterly delightful. Laughed out loud multiple times. I went through it twice and I think I did most of the possible choices. Some things actually change the second or third time. Pro tip: try skipping the intro.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Rose and I are two hours into the Stand. She likes it so far.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Devs!

I've been meaning to get to this one. Good to hear that it's something fans of Garland's films will like.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had the five episodes of the Amazing Stories reboot downloaded for a while now, but I always found something else to watch.

Just watched the first episode, "The Cellar" and honestly, it was one of the best 45 minutes spent watching an episode of television. Absolutely beautiful. Fingers crossed the rest are as well done.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished the latest season of Better Call Saul. As always, it did not disappoint.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

I'm watching Season 8 of Game of Thrones.
    "Sometimes dead is better." ~ Jud Crandall

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Just finished the latest season of Better Call Saul. As always, it did not disappoint.
    Darn, I have to wait for the DVD again!
    I've watched the first few seasons twice now because I always forget what happened!
    But like you said, never disappointing.
    Same here. Binged all of it on Netflix and have to wait or buy it to finish. Has anyone watched El Camino, the other BB spin-off? If so, what's your take on it?

Finished Ozark last month and am nearly done with Longmire.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

El Camino is must see if you watched Breaking Bad. It is good but not over the top great.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm 2 seasons into Bosch. That's another show I feel doesn't have enough people talking about it.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm 2 seasons into Bosch. That's another show I feel doesn't have enough people talking about it.
    True! I'm already done with Season 6. I never cared for Titus, the lead actor, until I watched Bosch. I guess because he always played the asshole roles. But he's proven his worth in this series. Bosch, as a whole, is a fantastic series.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    True! I'm already done with Season 6. I never cared for Titus, the lead actor, until I watched Bosch. I guess because he always played the asshole roles. But he's proven his worth in this series. Bosch, as a whole, is a fantastic series.
    He is fantastic on there. I've always liked him. He's from my home state. I saw him at a play at the school my mom works at because his son was in it. I couldn't muster the strength to say hi.

Country
    Country Flag

He is fantastic on there. I've always liked him. He's from my home state. I saw him at a play at the school my mom works at because his son was in it. I couldn't muster the strength to say hi.
    I guess it goes to reason if you dislike an actor because of the a-hole role they play, they did it well. lol

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

For some insane reason I had started Black Mirror about 2 years ago but only finished the first season. That changed this past weekend as I binged Seasons 2 and 3 pretty much in one sitting. Fuck what a great show.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I've had the five episodes of the Amazing Stories reboot downloaded for a while now, but I always found something else to watch.

Just watched the first episode, "The Cellar" and honestly, it was one of the best 45 minutes spent watching an episode of television. Absolutely beautiful. Fingers crossed the rest are as well done.
    The rest were definitely NOT as good.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    For some insane reason I had started Black Mirror about 2 years ago but only finished the first season. That changed this past weekend as I binged Seasons 2 and 3 pretty much in one sitting. Fuck what a great show.
    Did you watch the interactive episode? If so, how many times did you go back and change it?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you watch the interactive episode? If so, how many times did you go back and change it?
    I haven't 'watched' Bandersnatch yet, I plan to get to it as soon as I finish the regular series. How many different endings are there?

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't 'watched' Bandersnatch yet, I plan to get to it as soon as I finish the regular series. How many different endings are there?
    "Officially, Netflix says there are five "main" endings but there are multiple variants on each. And when THR spoke to Black Mirror creator and writer Charlie Brooker and the team behind Bandersnatch, even they couldn't agree on how many there actually are."

"Once a playthrough ends, the viewer is given an option of going back and making a different choice. The average viewing is 90 minutes, though the quickest path ends after 40 minutes. There are 150 minutes of unique footage divided into 250 segments." - This could take up to five hours!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone catch Snowpiercer? I'm a big fan of the film. The first episode was okay, but I wasn't blown away. I'm going to stick with it. It seems as though the season is going to revolve around a murder mystery, which seems kind of ordinary. My hope is the show explores the people and lives in the front of the train as well as the people in the tail end. The film obviously focuses on the tail end people, but I can imagine there's a lot of interesting things to explore with the people in the front. That would be a missed opportunity.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to let you watch it for awhile and let me know how it is before I commit.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I'm going to let you watch it for awhile and let me know how it is before I commit.
    I'm more than happy to take one for the team! I have nothing against TNT, I like a few of their shows. I thought The Alienist was fantastic, but I can't help but feel like a show like this would have been better off on Netflix or Amazon.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I saw Snowpiercer. I thought it was pretty good. Not outstanding but not horrible either. It was only the first episode so I will give it time to see how it goes and what direction they take the story (besides around the earth). I think they will focus on both parts of the train.
    Also, I am looking for to another season of The Alienist. I really liked the first season which seemed so long ago. I was not expecting another season. So I am looking forward to that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 160 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast