Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 160 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just started Hannibal - late to the game I know. Watched the first two episodes tonight. Very promising start. Very graphic for NBC.
    You will love it. It was on late if I remember (like started at 10pm) but VERY graphic....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm three episodes into season 2 of Castle Rock and am loving it so far (even more than season 1). Lizzy Caplan is nailing Annie. Her performance really matches up with Kathy Bates's without being an imitation.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everybody should watch I'm Sorry on Netflix. How is this show not a huge deal? It is a hilarious masterpiece. I only found out about it as a recommendation from a friend.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I'm three episodes into season 2 of Castle Rock and am loving it so far (even more than season 1). Lizzy Caplan is nailing Annie. Her performance really matches up with Kathy Bates's without being an imitation.
    I enjoyed season 2 so much more. Lizzy was amazing in that role.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just started Hannibal - late to the game I know. Watched the first two episodes tonight. Very promising start. Very graphic for NBC.
    I generally hate when networks produce something that looks unconventionally promising because they tend to make things too "networky" (generic and weak, the opposite of gritty and realistic) and the lost potential is mighty frustrating. I was particularly afraid of this with Hannibal, but somehow they didn't botch it - the whole series was great, the characters, the acting, the writing, the atmosphere, the music, every single dimension of it, I wouldn't have changed a thing (except not to cancel it!). Mikkelsen is simultaneously cultured and charismatic, yet intimidating and terrifying.

Enjoy.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I generally hate when networks produce something that looks unconventionally promising because they tend to make things too "networky" (generic and weak, the opposite of gritty and realistic) and the lost potential is mighty frustrating. I was particularly afraid of this with Hannibal, but somehow they didn't botch it - the whole series was great, the characters, the acting, the writing, the atmosphere, the music, every single dimension of it, I wouldn't have changed a thing (except not to cancel it!). Mikkelsen is simultaneously cultured and charismatic, yet intimidating and terrifying.

Enjoy.
    Exactly! I kept thinking, this must be from FX or something. It just does feel like something from a mainstream network. I hear there is hope that Netflix might be bringing it back...

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Raised by Wolves is off the chain!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice Pere Jere will become famous soon enough Pere Jere's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m very late to the party but I’m going through Deadwood for the first time. Finished S1 on Amazon before it was taken off Prime and just picked up the Bluray set a few weeks ago. Going to get into S2 tomorrow.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pere Jere View Post
    I’m very late to the party but I’m going through Deadwood for the first time. Finished S1 on Amazon before it was taken off Prime and just picked up the Bluray set a few weeks ago. Going to get into S2 tomorrow.
    That was a crazy fucking show. You're avatar looks the part though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’m deep into Season 3 of Twin Peaks. It’s very different from the first two seasons. It’s quite strange. It’s also excellent.

All episodes are written by Mark Frost and David Lynch, and all episodes are directed by Lynch. It really shows: every scene has a purpose and there’s a consistency of tone throughout. It’s great.

You can also tell that everyone involved is absolutely thrilled to be there - particularly the returning cast after 25 years.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Pere Jere will become famous soon enough Pere Jere's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    That was a crazy fucking show. You're avatar looks the part though.
    Thanks! That is a commission I had done of my Red Dead Online character.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I’m deep into Season 3 of Twin Peaks. It’s very different from the first two seasons. It’s quite strange. It’s also excellent.

All episodes are written by Mark Frost and David Lynch, and all episodes are directed by Lynch. It really shows: every scene has a purpose and there’s a consistency of tone throughout. It’s great.

You can also tell that everyone involved is absolutely thrilled to be there - particularly the returning cast after 25 years.

HBJ
    I own it but need to watch it. Kind of ashamed I haven’t yet as I love most of Lynch’s films and the first two seasons of Twin Peaks.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    I own it but need to watch it. Kind of ashamed I haven’t yet as I love most of Lynch’s films and the first two seasons of Twin Peaks.
    I don’t want to spoil anything, or overhype it, but I will say that if you like Lynch’s other work, you will probably like season three.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone catch the Jude Law show The Third Day on HBO? I have no clue what is going on, but I'm intrigued enough to stick around.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone here watching Raised by Wolves? Wow..... first episode and I AM HOOKED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I'm hearing good things. Like DEVS, it's a show I will stay away from until I hear enough good things from people I trust.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I'm hearing good things. Like DEVS, it's a show I will stay away from until I hear enough good things from people I trust.
    sorry

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry

No, you fall into that category! That's a few people now who have mentioned the show.

Country
    Country Flag

sorry

No, you fall into that category! That's a few people now who have mentioned the show.
    Haha oh good!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I just started watching Halt and Catch Fire on Netflix. I heard a lot of good things about it when it was on AMC and always meant to watch it but just never got around to it.

It's funny because I'm a computer guy and I usually like TV shows about computers. Mr Robot, Silicon Valley, ect... Through the first 3 episodes so far and it's pretty good.

I really like the fact that it's set in the early 80's and people are just completely shocked that someone wants to build a computer that weighs less than 15 lbs and is portable!
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

it is great.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any Ramy fans here? I'm really enjoying that one. Very interesting comedy unlike anything else on TV.

Traveler forevershellfish will become famous soon enough

Anybody here watching Ratched on Netflix? I just started a couple of days ago

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by forevershellfish View Post
    Not good for me. Couldn’t get through first episode
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by forevershellfish View Post
    Yeah, I'm really liking it. I'm 4 episodes in. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 160 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast