Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 160 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

would it surprize you to know that DR WHOI is also on BBC america? I am watching that too.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am finally sitting down to watch the pilot of the UK (read: proper) version of Life on Mars. I am loving it so far!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm not neglecting it you arsehole ! I promise I'll watch the next disc of Who before I get to disc 3 of SFU.
    Sorry, just making sure! And you used the British spelling of arsehole, so double points there!

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    I am finally sitting down to watch the pilot of the UK (read: proper) version of Life on Mars. I am loving it so far!
    I bloody love you!

And now i need to rewatch it from the beginning! Not that i don't have every single golden word memorised, but because i just love it so much!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

DD - check your email. I've sent a gushing love letter for the pilot ep! I would go on to watch the second one, but I really do need to be going to bed fairly soon....
    (Also...Dammit! I found another error too late! You need to fix the quote of my post....I made a very stupid spelling mistake in my excitement )

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Was up late last night watching Six Feet Under (I made it to episode eight). The series has been pretty good so far, but I have yet to see anything that makes it GREAT. Hopefully that will change as the series progresses.
    I think it's an astonishing piece of art. After The Twilight Zone the best series of all time (for me).
    Hopefully I'll get there. Like I said, it's a very well made show, tightly structured and everything, but I keep waiting to be enthralled and so far it hasn't happened yet. It also feels a bit formulaic and redundant at times, but ... I'm only just beginning the series so let's see where it goes from here.
    I liked SFU until the
    Spoiler:
    crazy sex addict girlfriend (Brenda?) and her even crazier bipolar brother. Just completely lost interest when they showed up and never watched it again.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching right now: Life on Mars - Series 1, Episode 1.

Because Pond finally starting (and of course, loving) the show was all i needed to remind me of its pure brilliance and to begin my annual re-watch!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished Scott Pilgrim again. I was in the mood to geek out. This certainly helped

My Mood
    Yeehaw

As far as a need to geek out is concerned, you can't go far wrong with an Edgar Wright movie!

- Melike

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Styx's rock opera "Kilroy Was Here."

Blang blang
    Stop that shit.
    AHHHHHH!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

On Ovation, of all places.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

One Tree Hill and A Dog's Breakfast.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ghostbusters with the family.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

March Madness.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

nothing - i have no tv

i will however be buying a new Tv next week ready for the restart of Fringe

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has season 3 started there yet, candy?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

season 3 started last year but then stopped, so season 3 part 2 starts on wednesday 23rd.

I have seen my new TV though just need a man with a van to go pick it up for me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching right now:

2 Amy Ponds. In their skirts. Over and over again.

God, i love this show!

- Melike

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Series finale of Big Love. I was surprised at how well (if sad) it was all wrapped up.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Dr Quinn Med Woman

My step mum is addictd!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Dollhouse

Season 1 Episode 5
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Halfway through Season 5 of Lost, and since Netflix put up Seasons 2-15 of Top Gear, and big-ole' re-watch on all of them. I absolutely love the hosts.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Halfway through Season 5 of Lost, and since Netflix put up Seasons 2-15 of Top Gear, and big-ole' re-watch on all of them. I absolutely love the hosts.
    D00d, weren't you on season 2 yesterday ?! You're tearing that shit up !

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Feev, he watched the first 4 series and the 2009 specials of Doctor Who in a week! And to be honest, i think the only reason he didn't watch series 5 is because netflix isn't bloody streaming it yet! (Which sucks, considering how near series 6 is! 2 and a half weeks to go! Wait, that's not near! Come on, series 6, start already!)

- Melike

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, all I can say is that when I really enjoy something, I don't do it halfway. I completely immerse myself in it. XD Trust me, it shows. The past week or so, my average hrs./sleep is something like 4-5 a night.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, one show that I just finished watching (and I absolutely recommend to you, STG, as well as everyone else on this board yet to see it) ep 2 of Sherlock that I just got on Blu-Ray! Just the 3rd ep left. The Great Game. One of the most thrilling and brilliant pieces of television made last year.

Except that I've just remembered that i still got my dvd of Inception to watch. Hmmm. Inception, or The Great Game? You decide!

Spoiler:
    Actually, I'll decide: Inception first, since i only saw that once at the cinema and felt i did that a great injustice. Tommorrow, it's Life on Mars catch-up day, so i can give Pond the discussion she deserves!

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 160 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast