Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 160 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just started season 1 of Prison Break. All I can say is why did the hell did i miss this when it was on? It is damn good
    If you love me then love me..

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mythbusters!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Netflix has delivered to me , an old time favorite
    A Clockwork Orange, I fill feast on it some days before its return.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Netflix has delivered to me , an old time favorite
    A Clockwork Orange, I fill feast on it some days before its return.
    Noice

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching: Castle, again! This is the only crime-type show I can really stand.

I blame Nathan Fillion

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Mythbusters!!!
    me too

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Mythbusters!!!
    me too
    Love that show!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blavigne View Post
    Mythbusters!!!
    me too
    Love that show!
    Co-signed by me, too
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching: Lost - LA X
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    One of the most beautiful scenes in the entire series is on that ep., I'll tell you about it later after you watch it.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

You are!

And it's a shame you can't watch Hulu over there. I just found that they have all the eps of Twin Peaks
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    One of the most beautiful scenes in the entire series is on that ep., I'll tell you about it later after you watch it.
    You mean the one that's obviously the BEST CGI in the series, right?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    You mean the one that's obviously the BEST CGI in the series, right?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Are you referring to the ending of Part One where
    Spoiler:
    we see the passengers get off the plane in slow motion, in a direct parallel to them boarding the plane in Exodus? Because the look on Locke's face as he got in the wheelchair was just heartbreaking to see.

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching Nancy Grace... I hate pedophiles.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mythbusters!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Inception. Starting to get pretty good. Pretty convoluted mess though. Must say however, that so far, I dont see what all the fuss is about.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    Just started season 1 of Prison Break. All I can say is why did the hell did i miss this when it was on? It is damn good
    The first season was fantastic. The second season was okay. The third and fourth (final) seasons were horrible.

fyi, I was an extra in one episode of season 2 and had great face time on screen. I was an extra (a regular prisoner) in every episode of season 3 and show up in a lot of scenes. It was fun!

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
    The first season was fantastic. The second season was okay. The third and fourth (final) seasons were horrible.

fyi, I was an extra in one episode of season 2 and had great face time on screen. I was an extra (a regular prisoner) in every episode of season 3 and show up in a lot of scenes. It was fun!
    I bet that was awesome.........what a great experience.

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you referring to the ending of Part One where
    Spoiler:
    we see the passengers get off the plane in slow motion, in a direct parallel to them boarding the plane in Exodus? Because the look on Locke's face as he got in the wheelchair was just heartbreaking to see.
    Yes, but only that -

Spoiler:
    In one "life" they're ideological and theoretical polar opposites, engaging in vehement discussions on everything from the essence of human nature to the complexities of faith vs science. In another they're nothing more than strangers on a plane, exchanging a brief, casual glance. I loved that duality, one of the most beautifully shot scenes in the entire series, IMO.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Meet the Parents. I LOVE ben stiller, he should definitely play Roland (jk). I can't wait for the next movie to come out in theaters from the franchise, I have no doubt it will also be funny.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm also looking forward to Little Fockers. The first 2 are hilarious.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYVilmnMFpY

currently watching clips of supernatural on line - no idea what the series is, just looking for snippet

why do i only get the link showing and not a picture?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYVilmnMFpY

currently watching clips of supernatural on line - no idea what the series is, just looking for snippet

why do i only get the link showing and not a picture?
    Supernatural is REALLY good and you can buy the first season for like $15, which is a great deal for all the entertainment it provides. Do not read the spoilers, it will ruin it.

I am also looking forward to Little Fockers. Double dose!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: Lost - The End

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 160 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast