Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 160 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Seventh Continent by Michael Haneke.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Next up on my Netflix when I get home today from hospital....
    The Fountain, I can't wait. Wish I knew what movie Candy would like, she will be at my house on Friday this next one comming !!!
    i don't think we will have time to watch a film, we will be too busy talking

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

obviously

::envious::

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Next up on my Netflix when I get home today from hospital....
    The Fountain, I can't wait. Wish I knew what movie Candy would like, she will be at my house on Friday this next one comming !!!
    i don't think we will have time to watch a film, we will be too busy talking
    True that1

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Gee, Mattrick hating something, no really?!?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Gone With the Wind
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

house of a 1000 corpses

to be followed by either
    a) Dark Knight
    or#
    b) devils rejects

have not decided yet

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

house of a 1000 corpses

to be followed by either
    a) Dark Knight
    or#
    b) devils rejects

have not decided yet

Devils Rejects!

Have you seen them before?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I'm now jealous, and watching a clock at work.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    house of a 1000 corpses

to be followed by either
    a) Dark Knight
    or#
    b) devils rejects

have not decided yet

Devils Rejects!

Have you seen them before?
    no just bought them both for colins birthday. i have heard good things about them - i shall let you know

Please do, I hope you enjoy them.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Gone With the Wind
    Can't wait to hear what you think.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Gay

Swords:Life On The Line marathon on Discovery Channel.

Yup, pretty sucked in. Love this show.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Curb Your Enthusiasm

I find it scary that I agree with most of Larry David's opinions.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Currently watching: Glee. First time I've tried watching an ep from start to finish. I'm very hmmmm about it. On the one hand i find it really funny, but i've never been a big fan of musicals. Well, not unless they're rock operas. Still, i'll keep watching, since it's actually made me laugh out loud so far, a rare achievement for a programme to do these days. Plus, that redhead is fit!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Gay

DD - Well, you know I love Glee, so I hope you end up enjoying it all.

Right now - watching a L&O:SVU marathon.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well pam, I liked Glee, but it's not something I want to watch every single week. Just a little bit too cheesy for me to enjoy regularly, really. Even if a lot of the songs were used in the most hysterical way possible!

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Well, not unless they're rock operas.
    Like REPO?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exactly, Ricky. Gotta love REPO.

I think a moment me and my mate practically cheered at is Anthony Head showing off how well he can hold a mega awesome note at the end of a mega awesome line: "I am only living out a LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIE!" We laughed our arses off at the sheer awesomeness of that moment!

- Melike

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

He was the best part of "Once More, With Feeling"
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Idk bethany, I think James Marsters was pretty awesome singing his rock ballad Rest In Peace.

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think a moment me and my mate practically cheered at is Anthony Head showing off how well he can hold a mega awesome note at the end of a mega awesome line: "I am only living out a LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIE!" We laughed our arses off at the sheer awesomeness of that moment!
    That is so hysterical, as that exact line has been stuck in my head for the past couple days!!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Idk bethany, I think James Marsters was pretty awesome singing his rock ballad Rest In Peace.
    That one was pretty awesome.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

That is so hysterical, as that exact line has been stuck in my head for the past couple days!!
    It is amazing, isn't it? It's like ultimate moment of cheesy rock opera awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    That one was pretty awesome.
    It's the only track I've actually downloaded. Again, I just love the cheesiness of it (but I only like cheese when it's combined with electric guitar, otherwise I'm not interested)!

- Melike

My Mood
    Angelic

I have the CD and listen to it at least once a week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 160 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast