Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 160 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Seinfeld.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching Seinfeld too. So funny.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

True Blood spoiler:

Spoiler:
    If Sookie zaps one more person with her hands, I'm going to kill her. It's cheesy and makes no sense.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate that too. It doesn't happen in the books if that makes you feel any better.

Spoiler:
    Not making you feel any better? It was worth a shot...
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Gunslinger Apprentice ladykatherine is on a distinguished road ladykatherine's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching Edward Scissorhands!!! My absolute favorite movie
    LadyK
    "The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half inch eraser--in case you thought optimism was dead." ♥ --Robert Brault

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Inception was awesome!

Now I'm on watching Office re-runs. I was hoping there was going to be Doctor Who on public television, but no such luck this week!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Inception was awesome!
    Can I get at least a small review in the movie rate thread ? (puppy eyes)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Inception was awesome!
    Can I get at least a small review in the movie rate thread ? (puppy eyes)
    Don't give him that review Pond until he at least reviews Time of Angels and Flesh and Stone! At least!

(And I'll try and send you Zagreus today, I promise!)
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heroes - Third Season.
    Three more episodes to go.

sk

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll see what I can do, feev. Maybe just one Doctor Who review in return? (puppy dog eyes)
    Which reminds me actually, that I still need to review The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang....have to watch those again, too!

And YAY in response to Zagreus!

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cold Case, i've been watching old episodes online. i just LOVE that show.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I hate that too. It doesn't happen in the books if that makes you feel any better.

Spoiler:
    You know what? Except for the presence of Lafayette, everything that wasn't in the books pisses me off. I don't expect them to follow exactly, but the stuff they add is almost deliberately peurile. I feel like I'm watching Disney with sex.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post

Spoiler:
    You know what? Except for the presence of Lafayette, everything that wasn't in the books pisses me off. I don't expect them to follow exactly, but the stuff they add is almost deliberately peurile. I feel like I'm watching Disney with sex.
    Thats why I stopped watching it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace.

It makes me want to watch the original trilogy....

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brothers & Sisters one of my favorite tv shows.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Big Love. Still a good show but over the seasons it has stopped having a fun side. Now every episode has another disaster for their family to deal with. At this point I can't imagine it ending well for them. It has become so depressing that my wife says it is giving her anxiety.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching: Doomsday.

Ultra violent tribute to the classic apocalyptic b-movies of the 80s. With a British setting. So yeah, loving it so far!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Spaced series 2. I'm loving it so far! I think it might even be funnier than the first series.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching american version of Being Human

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Six Feet Under, EP 1

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i tried to get into "Big Love' when it 1st came out. it bored the hell out of me.

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Starting Ep. 17 Season 5 of Supernatural, It's getting good!
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Six Feet Under, EP 1
    So, what do you think of it so far?
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching: Changeling

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently on the 2nd season of The Tudors and I'm loving it. The actress they got to play Anne Boleyn is perfect in the role. Also, at first I was appalled that Jonathan "Wonky-Eyes" Rhys Meyers was Henry VIII, but he's totally won me over in the role.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 160 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast