Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 160 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Just Wright.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

watched the first episode of BBc Sherlock

i loved it, when sherlock first appears i was a little but wow, he blew me away, a fantastic characters and he nails that scattey aloofness. Loved watson intantly and even more as he settles into his part as sherlock 'assistant'

then................... Una Stubbs as the housekeeper WIN!!!!!

now going back watch part two. just a shame there is only 3 parts

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Hookers: Saved on the Strip and I was disappointed. I am really into this type of show, and also shows about sex trafficing, but I found this to be too much about the woman that founded the organization and not enough about the women being reformed.

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Starship Troopers.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Neon Genesis Evangelion ep. 7.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay for Evangelion! Rock on.

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Check this video made by the Belfast Giants ice hockey team to promote their Christmas schedule

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Madame Tutli-Putli

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post

i loved it, when sherlock first appears i was a little but wow, he blew me away, a fantastic characters and he nails that scattey aloofness. Loved watson intantly and even more as he settles into his part as sherlock 'assistant'

Glad you liked it! I'm currently watching it a second time through....just got the DVDs for myself as a birthday present of sorts.

Just wait until you get to the 3rd episode! I was yelling at my television set when it ended...one of the best cliffhangers I've seen in a long time - and, yes, that included my all-time favorite Doctor Who episode!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Check this video made by the Belfast Giants ice hockey team to promote their Christmas schedule

As a gay man I must say, that's pretty queer

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started the first episode of Dexter. Woooo0000ooooo00ooo
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Good stuff. Enjoy the ride!
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Netflix should be sending the first disc to me today, as well!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    And don't forget to vote for it in the BTVSAT!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post

Glad you liked it! I'm currently watching it a second time through....just got the DVDs for myself as a birthday present of sorts.

Just wait until you get to the 3rd episode! I was yelling at my television set when it ended...one of the best cliffhangers I've seen in a long time - and, yes, that included my all-time favorite Doctor Who episode!
    finished watching it last night, i see what you meant about that cliff hanger, i think if they dont do some more episodes after that ending i may just move to london and stalk the head of the BBC

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What that foo said !

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    What that foo said !
    Absolutely!! My favorite seasons have been two and four, with four being the absolute best but that's just my opinion. All of the seasons are fantastic though Enjoy

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys! Got to episode 3. It is AWESOME. I've been watching them on my laptop, but I think I'm going to buy them/borrow them from my brother so I can get the full effect on my tv. Also- am I the only lady who finds Dexter simultaneously creepy as funk and ridiculously sexy? Yowza.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Also- am I the only lady who finds Dexter simultaneously creepy as funk and ridiculously sexy? Yowza.
    No you are not .........isn't that weird and a little creepy LOL

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a lady and I find him sexy, too

And no, I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (c)

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Heck no! Michael C. Hall is really good looking and for some weird reason, the character of Dexter only makes him seem hotter to me.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Heck no! Michael C. Hall is really good looking and for some weird reason, the character of Dexter only makes him seem hotter to me.
    He seems so flawed and lost, it makes you want to "save" him

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i just watched the Eureka christmas special

it was fab, finally getting me some christmas cheer

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post

As a gay man I must say, that's pretty queer
    Mariah Carey wrote about this video in her twitter account and so far (it was posted twice on youtube) it has had 170,000 + hits

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now in the middle of watching 24 - Day 4. God, I had forgotten how addictive this show was. Fast pace, a fuckload of cliffhangers, and Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer saying, "Son of a bitch!" Bliss! Best of all, it's one of the few shows me and mum love to talk about. Especially how fun it is to point out the things that are surprisingly funny. Such as Jack not being able to get any information out of a terrorist, with the terrorist's wife screaming for him to say something, and when the terrorist says "I'm not going to say anything Jack, so you just have to shoot me!" what does Jack do? Shoot the wife in the knee. Me and mum couldn't stop laughing for ages!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 160 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast