Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 160 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Well, with the release of series 5 on dvd at last, and me getting it two days early in the weekend, i can finally move away from Doctor Who.

Spoiler:
    Well, I would, if the story I'm watching right now hadn't been released on dvd recently: The Seeds of Doom. Tom Baker + gothic horror + body horror = another story I should've seen ages ago! Casablanca after i'm done with this, though.
    Casablanca, finally!
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And then when I've watched that and let you know what I think of it, you'll let me know what you think of Doctor Who?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Why, of course
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching: Like every Monday night - Castle!

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently: How To Train Your Dragon

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Casablanca, finally!
    yes DD, it's high time indeed

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now:

Casablanca.

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watching Right Now:

Casablanca.
    oh, at last!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yep, really enjoyed it, feev. I know, I should've watched it sooner, (mostly due to all the references in Discworld Noir at least,) but catching up on a ton of recommended shows whilst rewatching the whole of Doctor Who: series 5 (something i only just did last weekend and yet something I want to do again already) gets in the way of watching classic films. Really great, now that i've seen it. I think Louis especially is one of my favourite characters in film: mostly out for himself but still heavily likeable, he's one of the most interesting and 3 dimensional characters I've watched, really.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear you liked it - I still have to do that. But, like you....I get distracted!

Next for you is Supernatural! I feel like if I tell you instead of asking, it'll make it seem more urgent! I'm planning on doing a re-watch of the entire series, so whenever you do manage to watch it let me know so we can discuss!

Watching: "Alex Reads Twilight" on Youtube...it's hilarious! Some British guy reads Twilight chapter by chapter and has commentary....a friend sent me the link. I'm glad she did...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: the series 2 opening ep of Misfits! So happy right now! Great to have smart alec Nathan back! He's just as much of a total c**t as ever!

Spoiler:
    "I'm just going to tell my mum I'm immortal!"

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I really, really want to start Breaking Bad ... is anyone watching it ?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I really, really want to start Breaking Bad ... is anyone watching it ?
    The last season is over. Waiting for the next one next year. Amazing series. Hope it goes far in our BTVSAT tournament.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

30 Rock, The Office, Outsourced AND The Apprentice are postponed until Saturday because of freaking football.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, that sucks, Ricky! What to watch in the meantime....?

Btw, just finished watching Misfits. Still the funniest show around at the moment! And "monkeyslut" has now become my favourite password!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Community from last week!

Never before have I seen grown men grow so excited over a trampoline

Country
    Country Flag

watching: A bout du souffle, bly Godard. I hate la Nouvelle Vague...

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i need to watch misfits, have not watched it yet

re-watching Stargate atlantis **sob** why why why did they replace this with the cappy Universe

nevermind Supernatural on soon

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    i need to watch misfits, have not watched it yet
    Whole first series is on youtube and 4oD. Watch it, if you can. I didn't start watching it until halfway through the first series, mainly because I thought it sounded too weak, like a cross between skins and heroes, but it's a lot better than either.

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now (and Pond's gonna love this): The Eleventh Hour. I might have posted this already last week, but still. Doctor Who: Series Five (or Season 31, if you want to look at it differently, either way, it's Smith's first series as the Doctor) deserves to be watched over and over again. For the ton of things we missed the first time, for the little details, for all the things we can speculate over for how it'll be related to series 6, but most of all: because it's so fucking great.

I know feev and Ricky are probably hating me that I'm just watching Who again instead of the remaining episodes of Lost that I still haven't watched yet, but don't worry guys! I'll probably watch them soon.

Spoiler:
    Will probably be around the time you start watching Who, but I'm sure I can be slightly quicker than that! Say, five years?

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Again? Pretty soon, you might have my record beat for number of times you've watched an episode...I set mine with The Pandorica Opens...I'm not even sure how many times I've seen that one! Now, I should probably start another series re-watch so we can properly discuss the episodes. Meet you in the Who thread?

Watching: Misfits, episode 5. Can I say how much I love Nathan? He's fantastic! A right douchnozzle, but I think that's part of his charm. Now...if I actually met him in real life, I'd probably punch him. But he's fantastic on the TV show

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Again? Pretty soon, you might have my record beat for number of times you've watched an episode...I set mine with The Pandorica Opens...I'm not even sure how many times I've seen that one! Now, I should probably start another series re-watch so we can properly discuss the episodes. Meet you in the Who thread?
    Absolutely! I've only re-watched The Eleventh Hour plus the first Meanwhile in the TARDIS scene today, so we can discuss that once you've re-watched it! Actually, I will say this: Eleventh Hour is probably best watched when it's not immediately after the End of Time, even if it's set only seconds after. So different in tone to EoT that it takes a while to adjust, so a bit of a pause between eps is definitely needed, I think. As a season opener though, and watched on its own...it's just as brilliant now as it was the first time I watched it on the big screen with a couple hundred fans!

And is there any moment more awesome than this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCCMg-rcCQk
    Best. Entrance. Ever!

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I know feev and Ricky are probably hating me that I'm just watching Who again instead of the remaining episodes of Lost that I still haven't watched yet, but don't worry guys! I'll probably watch them soon.

Spoiler:
    Will probably be around the time you start watching Who, but I'm sure I can be slightly quicker than that! Say, five years?
    Feev and Ricky, hurry up and start watching Who so that DD will finish Lost! You guys are all killing me
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Now watching episode 6 of Misfits! After this, it will probably be episode 1 of series 2, then The Eleventh Hour. It's gonna be a good night

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Awesome! Episode 6 has one (well, maybe several, but that might be because i caught a repeat of it a few months back) of my favourite Nathan quotes/insults:

"You'd shag your own sister for a piece of cheese!"
    "I don't even like cheese."
    "That just makes it even worse, you sick bastard!"

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 160 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast