Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 160 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Today is exactly 2 years since the finale.

Jeez meng, sure time does fly ...

I feel like rewatching the last ep. Mayhap I'll do that later today.

I've also been thinking about Greatest Hits + Through The Looking Glass a lot lately, I'll have to revisit those as well.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been wanting to do a complete series re-watch. But it's just...too...painful
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Wow, time flies!
    And I have too. Still haven't watched it since the finale.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Office remake on netflix, which i've just resubscribed to. Might eventually get round to finally watching Arrested Development and more Breaking Bad, too.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    WRN: Office remake on netflix, which i've just resubscribed to. Might eventually get round to finally watching Arrested Development and more Breaking Bad, too.
    Yes!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, still got Lovefilm as well, but can just about afford both, I think.

- Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had time I would do a rewatch. In six seasons, I can only remember one NOT GREAT episode ("Stranger In A Strange Land", where we find out how *shocker!* Jack gets his tattoo).

Really wanna date yourself?

The O.J. Simpson trial was seventenn years ago.
    9/11 was eleven years ago.
    Michael Jackson died three years ago.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I feel old.

Yeah, still got Lovefilm as well, but can just about afford both, I think.
    It is not fair that y'all can get both, but we can't get Lovefilm.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, for a significant date for me:
    Just a few days from now, on May 27th, it would be 16 years since the Doctor Who tv movie was broadcast, which essentially pushed me onto the path towards mega-fandom in the first place. 16 years, essentially 2/3 of my life. Fucking hell. Gotta love a show that can stick with ya like that.

- Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So ... if I watch the Doctor Who movie in question, I should become a fan as well?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

No. No, the movie is pretty weak compared to the rest of the series. As a kid, I just really loved the ideas it had that the show already had established: a spaceship that not only looks like an ordinary object but is huge on the inside? A time travelling alien who can come back from the dead, but in a completely different body? Those ideas just blew me away, especially the latter one! Before, I thought the show having so many different actors playing the title role was either because it was a bit like James Bond and casting change wasn't important, or that there were a bunch of different Doctors. I didn't realise that they were all the same man! I didn't pay much attention to the plot really, which was kinda weak. It was designed to be an "introduction" to new viewers, but it totally did it wrong, I think. Full of continuity references, it was exactly what newcomers feared.

You're better off with the 2005 series opener Rose, and then try sticking with it for a few eps, because it takes a while to get going. But it's a much better introduction to the show, really designed as a kind of reboot, by slowly reintroducing the key ideas of the original series, ep by ep, without totally starting from scratch. There's a reason that's called "Series One", after all.

- Melike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Fernando, I not only had to recollect on the two year anniversary of Lost ending but the day after was the two year anniversary of 24 ending as well. RIP Lost and Jack Bauer.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And just a couple of days before those shows finished: Ashes to Ashes ended. That was definitely something I got emotional over. 5 years of Gene, Chris and Ray, with their story as fully resolved as it could be. Wasn't quite as powerful as the ending of Life on Mars, but still very moving for me to watch.

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Fernando, I not only had to recollect on the two year anniversary of Lost ending but the day after was the two year anniversary of 24 ending as well. RIP Lost and Jack Bauer.
    I watched Greatest Hits + Through The Looking Glass, plus the last 15 minutes of The End

Spoiler:
    bah gawd it's still beautiful

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, it's been one of the few endings that's come close to the perfection of Life on Mars for me, really. Thought the End was wonderfully moving.

Oh, btw, are you ever gonna get back to LoM?

- Melike

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, did you guys hear that today is ATABFTSB Day? All Talking About British Films and TV Shows Banned? Yes, that's right. It's a fairly new holiday, but approved by the Queen herself. Even she's tired of hearing about Life on Mars!

So happy ATABFTSB Day!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh, did you watch LoM, Ricky? I don't remember any reviews from you on it, despite the fact that you signed up for it.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

I did not sign up for it. I recall saying that I might join in.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

And I recall saying I might watch season 2 of Fringe this month. I will if I hear from you that you've started watching LoM.

- Melike

Country
    Country Flag

HEY! How am I going to get to LOM with all this Doctor Who I'm watching?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh yeah! The eps that don't exist you mean? Yeah, I try and get through a billion of them a day!

Seriously, we both know you're not gonna watch more Who soon, but watch either LoM or Sherlock, and I'll get back to Fringe. Sherlock might be the safest bet.

Oh, and I might stop discussing British shows...when America stops trying to fucking remake 'em and epically failing!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Oh, did you guys hear that today is ATABFTSB Day? All Talking About British Films and TV Shows Banned? Yes, that's right. It's a fairly new holiday, but approved by the Queen herself. Even she's tired of hearing about Life on Mars!

So happy ATABFTSB Day!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Like I said: stop trying to remake our awesome shows, and I'll stop talking about why they're awesome.

Oh, and fuck the Queen!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Like I said: stop trying to remake our awesome shows, and I'll stop talking about why they're awesome.

Oh, and fuck the Queen!

Now that you've insulted her, she'll never agree to that private tour/DW marathon at the palace I was trying to arrange! Thanks a lot....

Don't worry, James - if these unenlightened folk refuse to discuss decent tv, you know where to find me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to make a sub forum just for you two. Keep all the British talk in there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 160 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast