Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 160 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Wrestlemana X8. Every couple years I gotta gear up for Wrestlemania by watching the old ones. Also gearing up for the Rumble by watching old Royal Rumble matches.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*runs to that other thread* Thank you dearest.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

watching the new comedy Episodes - very funny. Matt Le Blanc is a revelation, and the writing is spot on

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Black Swan
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

The Order. Although "half-watching" would be a more accurate description.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching: Tideland - about halfway through

have to share right now: it is fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Heather:

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

wondering when the series of BEDLAM starts?

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Special Extended Edition). Felt a re-watch was long overdue. Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn = total BAMF!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

The first season of Hung.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched Midnight, a thoroughly creepy DW episode last night! Probably one of my favorites of Tennant's last series.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just found the pilot ep of Dead Like Me on Netflix. I am really enjoying it so far

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh God, von Trier is so fucked up. I spent a memorable few weeks watching only him.

I just started True Blood... I can't stand the main character but I also can't stop watching the show.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Just found the pilot ep of Dead Like Me on Netflix. I am really enjoying it so far
    Excellent, Pond! You know my thoughts on DLM, so I'm very glad to know you like it enough so far.

"Files don't just disappear." "They do if you drop them down an elevator shaft."

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!
    That moment was just so damn awkward. I felt bad for George! I can see myself in the exact same position, though...that type of job would be the death of me!
    Spoiler:
    No pun intended

I absolutely love Mason though!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh yes! Mason is a legend! And he only gets better as the show goes on!

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sanctuary over again

Also watchin the American version of Being Human and I love it so far though I missed the last episode

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still on Dead Like Me - already to episode 10! Seriously, though...I really can't get enough of Mason!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

GI Joe. The old cartoon, not the movie.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

French adaptation of "Cyrano de Bergerac", with Gérard Depardieu
    If you are going through hell - keep going

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

not bad, that one

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I have ALICE on my planner, did any one catch it? another UK adaptions. looks good

Also Bedlam starts next Monday for those who were wonderin and it looks bloody good, hope i am not disappointed.

Currently watching Shrek the Third, they really shouldn't have bothered. Shrek (the original)is one of my all time favourites

Country
    Country Flag

bears love all three Shreks...

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

it was alright, dont get my wrong. If i hadn't enjoyed the first two so much i would have enjoyed it, but i think because the first two were so good, it kind of paled slightly.

Country
    Country Flag

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Candy, I thought the 3rd Shrek was terrible. I really enjoyed the previous two, but the third was just...bad. I have no desire to see the 4th.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 160 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast