Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 160 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dodgeball. Love this flick.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lewton PI View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jane Hudson View Post
    Currently watching Dead Set. I just saw that IFC is airing the whole series tonight! I've been wanting to see this one for awhile now, but haven't been able to find it one dvd anywhere.
    Love that mini-series! You're gonna love it, Heather! (I think. I hope so, anyway!)
    Second ep just started. I loved the first one. Especially when the zombie outbreak started
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Glad you're enjoying it! I watched the series during a marathon run one halloween, too. Expected just a simple Big Brother pisstake with zombies, didn't expect it to have a genuinely good story!

Also, zombie Davina = pure win, over here in the UK at least, since she really was the presenter of Big Brother!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

It's Friday and I am NOT watching iCarly or random videos on youtube. I must be dying or something.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Seinfeld.....Serenity now!!!....insanity later.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    It's Friday and I am NOT watching iCarly or random videos on youtube. I must be dying or something.
    You do random video friday too?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    You do random video friday too?
    Every week.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's pretty much the highlight of my week with my coffee.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Angelic

So you understand and should be concerned that I have no desire whatsoever to peruse videos tonight

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    Seinfeld.....Serenity now!!!....insanity later.

Awesome!

"Hoochie Mama!!!"

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Seinfeld never gets old!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Very true. Very true. I've watched it for at least 10 years and I still feel happy when I catch it on tv.

I just recently started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm . Have you watched any of it? It's awesome.

Country
    Country Flag

So you understand and should be concerned that I have no desire whatsoever to peruse videos tonight
    Yes, but know how you feel.

Agreed!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just a random question, how big was Seinfeld in the US when it was on? Because I think it's one of those rare shows that was a hit in the US yet wasn't so popular over here. I'd say it had more of a cult following, really. In fact, I don't think I've actually physically met anyone who watched it. I'm guessing it was good, though?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Seinfeld is quite good! I missed the craze by a few years, but I do remember all the coverage and hubub when they finally announced it's last season. I wouldn't go so far as to say it had DW-esque following (nothing over here really does...) but it was certainly popular. You should watch it! It's hilarious

Now Watching: Community - the halloween episode! There's nothing quite like
    Spoiler:
    a zombie invasion set to the greatest hits of ABBA...I love this show

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Right on! I've seen some episodes at least 15 times and they still don't get old or lose their humor.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lewton PI View Post
    Glad you're enjoying it! I watched the series during a marathon run one halloween, too. Expected just a simple Big Brother pisstake with zombies, didn't expect it to have a genuinely good story!

Also, zombie Davina = pure win, over here in the UK at least, since she really was the presenter of Big Brother!
    That's awesome.
    I really enjoyed the series. I'm glad it finally got shown over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fur-nan-doh View Post
    Very true. Very true. I've watched it for at least 10 years and I still feel happy when I catch it on tv.

I just recently started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm . Have you watched any of it? It's awesome.
    I love Curb Your Enthusiasm! One of the funniest (if not the funniest) show I've ever seen. Larry David cracks me up
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Seinfeld is fantastic. Due to my love for the game, my personal favourite episode is when Kramer and Nueman are playing Risk.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Heather: Larry David is f'n hilarious. I'm glad they started playing Curb on basic cable so I can finally watch it now. I'm hooked.

And my favorite episode of Seinfeld would have to be the one where Jerry wears those glasses to "fool" Lloyd Braun, and he can't see anything while he wears them. I laugh til I cry no matter how many times I see that one.
    Oh, and Kramer wearing the tight jeans he can't get off..that one is classic too.

What am I watching right now: Shaun of the Dead.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Watching Now : SVU marathon on USA.

It's the SVU "scare-a-thon" marathon of fan favorites.

I've decided this would be my dream job - grouping SVU episodes into marathon themes.

My favorite so far as been the "never crack a smile" marathon - neither Elliott nor Liv smile at all in those episodes!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fur-nan-doh View Post
    Oh, and Kramer wearing the tight jeans he can't get off..that one is classic too.
    "...but I'm the babysitter!"

A NEW GAME BEGINS

I love the scene where Jerry is trying to help him get them off.

Country
    Country Flag

"Kramer, they're painted on!"

Okay, somebody stop me!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Watching Now : SVU marathon on USA.

It's the SVU "scare-a-thon" marathon of fan favorites.

I've decided this would be my dream job - grouping SVU episodes into marathon themes.

My favorite so far as been the "never crack a smile" marathon - neither Elliott nor Liv smile at all in those episodes!!

I LOVE SVU. The woman who plays Benson (I don't want to look up the correct spelling of her name) is an incredible actress. The people that play Benson and Stabler also work so well together, I could probably watch them together if they were playing some other role, like if they were the new Will and Grace.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching: "The Doctor's Daughter" - Episode 7, Series 4 of Doctor Who

I'm not as much into this series as I was earlier series and certainly not as much as series 5! I'm almost to the Moffat eps, though, so I hope it will pick up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 160 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast