Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 160 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm going to read the book first. I don't think I could watch the movie and then read the book, it would ruin it for me. To be honest though, I'm not in any particular urge to go forward with the series. It's entertaining, but it's not one of my favorites, it'll sit in the backburner until I finish some of the other novels in my backlog.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

re: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo ( Sweden, with English Subtitles )

Feev ... truly thought you'd enjoy it more.

Heather :

I loved the movie. Thought Noomi Rapace was amazing, a real find.

The book - you know, it's not the easiest read. It has probably the most boring first 50 pages of any I've read.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I did too Pam. I thought she was amazing in it. Have you seen the second one at all?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm in love with Noomi Rapace. She can shank me in the face anytime

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

watching: This Is England

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Currently watching: A History of Violence.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Let me know what you think when you're done!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

College Football. It is Saturday after all.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    damn, forgot that was on last night

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

MONNNDDAYYY NNNIGHHHTTT RRAWWWWWW
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Pawn Stars on History Channel.

Though how it is historical astounds me. It's amusing, but hardly of any educational value....

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    MNR went to hell after Austin and The Rock left. It's not much more than a soap opera on steroids now.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Currently watching: This Is England '86

- Melike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    MNR went to hell after Austin and The Rock left. It's not much more than a soap opera on steroids now.
    Well, this is just wrong. Wrestling has been a soap opera since way before rock and austin and if anything, everyone was on steroids during Rock and Austin. They've been effectively phased over the past 4 years. A lot of people got fired after failing tests numerous times. Ever since the Benoit incident, Vince cleaned up wrestling hardcore.

I'm watching Million Dollar Baby...hope I'll enjoy it.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Stewart Lee 41st Best Stand Up Ever.

Something to put on whilst I wash the dishes at this really unreasonable hour!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started watching an episode of Castle. Nathan Fillion FTW!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Nathan Fillion FTW!
    QFT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpMkqWKK7qg"]YouTube - Serenity Blooper Reel[/ame]

4:48 - best outtake ever. He's a fucking random sod, he is!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That was fantastic

Have you seen any of Castle? They had a Halloween episode last year, where he dressed up as a "Space Cowboy" - the exact Mal Reynolds costume! I freaked out so much...my mom thought I had gone insane. It was the perfect moment of the show, for me!

ETA:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3pdj9p6yI"]YouTube - Castle: "Space Cowboy" (Firefly/Serenity)[/ame]

My Mood
    Yeehaw

OH MY GOD! THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!

"Didn't you wear that like 5 years ago?" Brilliant!

And I've only seen one ep, but I know I should watch it more often! I mean, Nathan Fillion, come on! But's on a semi-obscure crime channel over here, and me not normally being interested in crime it always slips my attention!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

See why I freaked out? I think I woke up my neighbours when that scene came on! And Fillion has moments like that (but not quite that fantastic) every episode. You MUST watch it! Even if I have to burn copies and mail them to you myself!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I will, i will! Now you've reminded me of it, I'm gonna have to watch it! After all, with Doctor Who off the telly, what else is there to watch and obsess over?

Now, if only Fillion did a film with Simon Pegg. I can't think of a more awesome combination in film, can you?

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm....probably not!

I just re-watched Star Trek, and Simon Pegg is without a doubt the best part of that movie!

My dream is to have him, Fillion, and David Tenant in a film. That might be a bit more awesome...but only barely!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I liked him in it, but I loved seeing Leonard Nimoy in it a whole lot more!

I think what would be even more awesome than a film with Fillion, Pegg and Tennant is Simon Pegg and Nathan Fillion getting roles in a Dr Who prequel that stars Paul McGann as the 8th Doctor in a mega epic Time War trilogy! Now that would be brilliant (before becoming fantastic when it ends in a mega dramatic regeneration sequence into Eccleston)! But it's only because McGann was one of the first Doctors I saw and I genuinely feel he got robbed of a series when they brought the show back. Robbed, I tell thee!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, of course Leonard Nimoy is fantastic! But I laughed the most during Pegg's parts, which is how I am measuring enjoyment in this particular case.

And yes....that would be phenomenal. I love Eccelston, particularly.
    Now, I know I'm probably being a bad fan, but I'm not familiar with Paul McGann....I should probably go watch more....oh drat

My Mood
    Yeehaw

He only appeared in a Fox tv movie back in 1996 that tried to bring back the series, which meant that storywise, it was shit (seriously, Eric Roberts as the fucking Master?!?), but I watch it over and over again for McGann's performance alone. Also, he regenerated from McCoy, so he's canon, at least.

Here's one of my favourite clips in the entire history of the show:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0JB_oKGb0w"]YouTube - Doctor Who 1996- These Shoes[/ame]

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 160 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast