Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 160 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    WRN: Perry Mason. Radically different from the 90s revival I watched, that’s for sure. But I’m loving it. So gorgeously noir.
    I'm loving it too. Very well done. I love that era and they are really nailing it.
    Still loving every minute of this one too. Can't wait to see Perry...
    Spoiler:
    in the courtroom.
    For sure. I don't think he will get to the courtroom this season, obviously, but hopefully, if we get more seasons he will get to the courtroom.

I just finished Devs, which I really enjoyed. If you like high concept sci-fi, give it a shot. You have to really pay attention though, there's a lot going on. Not a show you can have on in the background. It's written and directed by Alex Garland (Ex Machina, Annihilation) so that gives you an idea of what kind of subject matter to expect.
    I think that I read that...
    Spoiler:
    Mason hits the courtroom in episode #6.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am four episodes into season one of BBC's Line of Duty - man, Lenny James (Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead) is so good. Great stuff so far.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Interesting. As an actual lawyer? I suppose he's just stepping in, in light of recent events.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Interesting. As an actual lawyer? I suppose he's just stepping in, in light of recent events.
    Perhaps...and he did have those moments early on in episode one where he seemed to know more about procedural law than his own lawyer. A bit of foreshadowing?

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Dexter is awesome. I've binged up to mid-Season 3 and can't get enough of his methodical, precise practice.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy those first 4 phenomenal seasons before it all goes to shit.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I read something like that. Oh well, it's been a great ride so far.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

when the black cop (SURPRISE MOTHA FUCKA) leaves... I felt that was the start of the slide. I loved him in that show.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    when the black cop (SURPRISE MOTHA FUCKA) leaves... I felt that was the start of the slide. I loved him in that show.
    Yeah, Dokes was a trip!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In all seriousness, I loved Season 7. Season 8 doesn't exist.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I can't remember the later seasons at all. And I think I blocked the ending out The first season was always my favorite, but it did have a pretty good run.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPLOAD.... its on Prime. What an amazing concept and totally possible I think.. someday... maybe in our lifetimes!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

UPLOAD.... its on Prime. What an amazing concept and totally possible I think.. someday... maybe in our lifetimes!
    I was curious if it was any good.

Has anyone watched THE LAST DANCE on Netflix, about the Bulls run in the 90's?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    Well, I guess we have our answer. I'd write more but I have to go study for my bar exam.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post

I watched it when it originally aired on ESPN. As a big Bulls fan who lived through all 6 championships, it was fun and interesting to see a lot of the "behind the scenes" type stuff. Especially from back then when the internet and cell phones didn't exist. So the players could get away with a lot more things and you'd only hear rumors about certain things.

It was also fun to reminisce and remember how much fans of the other NBA teams in the 90s hated the Bulls. There were a lot of HOF players that never got a championship ring simply from the fact they played in the MJ era.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post

I watched it when it originally aired on ESPN. As a big Bulls fan who lived through all 6 championships, it was fun and interesting to see a lot of the "behind the scenes" type stuff. Especially from back then when the internet and cell phones didn't exist. So the players could get away with a lot more things and you'd only hear rumors about certain things.

It was also fun to reminisce and remember how much fans of the other NBA teams in the 90s hated the Bulls. There were a lot of HOF players that never got a championship ring simply from the fact they played in the MJ era.
    Sounds like the Cowboys of the 90's, a team I used to have high hopes for. I'll have to put this series on my watch list to follow after Dexter.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Last Dance is on Netflix now!?! Sweet!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Last Dance was fantastic. That's coming form a Knicks fan.

The only issue I had was with the episodes that focused on Rodman. I feel like they were a bit of rehash of the 30 for 30 that focused on him from a few years ago.

Country
    Country Flag

Is the Expanse any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

F**k me...I never saw it coming on Season 4 finale!

Spoiler:
    Trinity kiling Rita was quite unexpected.

Banned Green_Balloon is on a distinguished road

add me to the list of perry mason fans. the show is fantastic!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished binging The Alienist: Angel of Darkness. Loved it. I remember not liking the book as much as its predecessor, but the reverse is true here. I thought the tv version of Angel of Darkness was every bit as good The Alienist. Nicely done. I hope that Caleb Carr gets around to finishing the long rumored third book in the series.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished binging The Alienist: Angel of Darkness. Loved it. I remember not liking the book as much as its predecessor, but the reverse is true here. I thought the tv version of Angel of Darkness was every bit as good The Alienist. Nicely done. I hope that Caleb Carr gets around to finishing the long rumored third book in the series.
    I really enjoyed both seasons. I really love the characters. It's a shame TNT had to burn off 2 episodes every week to get to the NBA.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed both seasons. I really love the characters. It's a shame TNT had to burn off 2 episodes every week to get to the NBA.
    Kinda glad they did so that I could go through it quicker.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just started Hannibal - late to the game I know. Watched the first two episodes tonight. Very promising start. Very graphic for NBC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 160 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast