Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 160 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Shit! Sorry to hear that! Surprised anyone who remotely knew your taste in movies would recommend it to ya.
    No, no, God forbid - it was for a personal reason. We're having fun mocking it in the FB chat right now, so it's ok.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ah, ok, that's not so bad. Mocking's always a good reason to watch a film, then.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Traveler compton310 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

NBA playoffs. All the way.!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked Thor.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So did I and so did Jennifer, but Jean is very serious about his films, with the only genre that's the exception is the horror film, as well as occasionally comedy. (I'm right, aren't I Jean?) Just different tastes, really. I'm still amazed Sarah found nothing to like about Dr Who, or that Fernando still only likes the show as opposed to loving it.

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know. I think you're right. I will try to explain myself in the Rate thread.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

We just got Thor, but I haven't watched it. I do want to see Polanski's Thor.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

no, you don't - it ends in total desolation

I'm looking forward to re-watching Barton Fink today. I watched it before, but it was in the pre-historic times

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Watching The Mist for probably the 50th time.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Finished Arrested Development. Really enjoyed the first two seasons but thought it went a little downhill with season 3. Not bad though. And I can't wait for it to come back.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sherlock - ep. 3

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Sherlock - ep. 3
    YES!

- Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    no, you don't - it ends in total desolation

Sounds promising!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: Sherlock - The Hounds of Baskerville.

"Phone Lestrade! Tell him there's an escaped rabbit!"

Oh, and Jean - for watching a main character being put through hell, a good man who gets poisoned, shot at, tortured, here's my Who recommendation of the week: The Caves of Androzani, an alltime classic. It looks shit budget-wise, and with the Doctor still trying to be the hero by saving one life, you might not entirely love it, but i suspect you'd enjoy it more than Thor, at least. Hopefully, a lot more!

Oh, and back to Sherlock: Benedict Cumberbatch is amazing.

EDIT: Now it's The Reichenbach Fall. Because you can't stop at Hound when you know just how glorious The Reichenbach Fall is, right from that heartbreaking beginning.

"What happened, John?"
    "Sherlock Holmes....my best friend...
    Spoiler:
    is dead."

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Caves Of Androzani-

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Caves Of Androzani-
    Hell yeah! Definitely one of the best stories of the entire series. It took me a little while to appreciate it, but the amount of depth, action, morally grey characters and excellent dialogue has now made it one of my favourites. I think I should watch it again soon, actually.

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

WRN: RoboCop: Director's Cut

Still love the dark humour of this film. After a poor sod has been shot to shit and is effectively turned into a human sieve there's so many fucking holes in him: "Someone call a paramedic!"

- Melike

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Prometheus
    Shannon (first time): 4/5
    Amber (first time): 4/5

A very pretty movie that was unfortunately very unsatisfying. It could have been The Abyss, but ended up being something much less ...

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, I'd say that's accurate, Shannon. Although I've yet to see the Abyss, I will say Prometheus was enjoyable, but unsurprisingly didn't quite live up to the hype. Still, not a bad film by any means, and had a lot of my favourite actors in it.

It's a real shame that The Raid: Redemption came out over here a month or so after the US. That's a film that's really worth seeing if you want a great action movie. It's one of, if not the best action movies I've seen. Saw it right after Prometheus, and while Prometheus was good, The Raid, which hasn't got nearly as much hype except through word of mouth, is just fucking excellent.

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have never even heard of The raid until now.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Exactly my point. I discovered it by chance. Was barely at the cinema for a couple of weeks. So glad I saw it though. Some of the best action sequences I've ever seen. Machine guns, martial arts, machetes, exploding fridges, it's got it all. Really great entertainment. And directed by a Welshman! I couldn't believe it!

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Oh yeah. Although, from what I've heard of the Dredd movie, the plot sounds oddly similar to that of the Raid, but on a bigger scale in a future setting. Still, I'm not too fussed: while I'm not exactly expecting it to be any better than the Raid, Dredd can be a great action movie in its own right as well as a great comic adaptation, if it uses the best strengths of the comic and adapts them for film. Particularly the character of Dredd and the insane world of Mega-City 1. I'm really hoping it'll be great, anyway.

- Melike

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We have The Raid downloaded, will get it to soon. Just started Being Human: Season 2 ...three episodes in, three 3/5s for me so far. Eh!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched Doctor Who (2005): Season 1, Episode 1, "Rose". I gave it a four out of five. Pretty enjoyable. Rose is gorgeous, The Doctor seems like an interesting character and Christopher Eccleston does a good job of mixing the comedy with the serious. The plastic guys reminded me a bit of Power Rangers, but no worries. Excited about the rest of season one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 160 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast