Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 160 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Now Watching: ep 1 of Black Books

for whatever reason, tonight seems like a good night to start all those shows I've been meaning to get to, but haven't, I guess. Good think I actually decided to make a to-do list for tomorrow so I can accomplish something for once

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I will have to read thru the forum for some ideas. I have been so bored with television whilst waiting for Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones to start up again I have been watching Once Upon a Time (which isn't bad) and worst of the worst, American Idol. I know, its bad right? It is like a compulsion to stab myself in the brain with an icepick.

Watching reruns of L&O Criminal Intent would be an option if I was awake at 0200 with no detriment I guess. But I have to sleep soemtimes.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

May I recommend Life on Mars (UK), beam*seeker? We're only 6 episodes into the re-watch at the moment, and we could use some more discussion on it from new viewers. Plus there's only 16 eps to watch, but you'll have something excellent to watch on a basis of 2 eps a week-ish. Fancy it?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hear! hear!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beam*seeker View Post
    I will have to read thru the forum for some ideas. I have been so bored with television whilst waiting for Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones to start up again I have been watching Once Upon a Time (which isn't bad) and worst of the worst, American Idol. I know, its bad right? It is like a compulsion to stab myself in the brain with an icepick.
    Do you have Netflix instant play? If so

BREAKING BAD.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yes, but with the possible exception of Who, Life on Mars before all other shows, of course.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching Now: Life on Mars ep 5

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Also, recommended to, well, everyone who hasn't seen it yet, watch BBC series Sherlock.

And I do mean everyone.

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears will be watching ep. 3 in five minutes

My Mood
    Yeehaw

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

To both James and bears:

Country
    Country Flag

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    Bones just wasn't the same after
    Spoiler:
    Zach left.

I know exactly what you mean,
    Spoiler:
    I am trying really hard to like the new squints, but its just not the same

Just starting season 5 now - I am getting a little Bones out, so may have a break this week and go back to rewatch of Stargate

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Alternatively, candy, you could join the Life on Mars rewatch and provide some much wanted discussion. Just a thought.

- Melike

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, that would mean having to buy it, which would mean parting with money. Which at the moment is in very short supply due to rip off roofers

Although i may be able to beg borrow or steal it off someone I know

when you doing the watch/rewatch?

JUST SPOTTED THE THREAD IGNORE ME

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Already started it, but only 6 eps in atm. You could also try renting the series from Lovefilm in a month, as a suggestion.

- Melike

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Spongebob sadly

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Alternatively, candy, you could join the Life on Mars rewatch and provide some much wanted discussion. Just a thought.
    yes, yes, please!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone watch Glee? Man oh man was that last episode epic.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok, taking a break from all the Doctor Who/Thick of It watching and finally gotten back to re-watching Life on Mars, you'll be pleased to know, Shannon. Only ep 5 of series 1, but I'll be back up to speed in no time!

- Melike

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently keeping up with Archer, Bones, Psych, and White Collar...while I'm waiting for a few of those shows to get up and running again(Bones and Psych are both on break,), I decided to do a re-watch of Scrubs, from beginning to end. Never done that before.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to update you guys on the shows Amber and I are currently watching at the moment.

2 Broke Girls: Season 1
    Alcatraz: Season 1
    Amazing Race, The: Season 20
    American Dad!: Season 7
    Apprentice, The: Season 12 (Celebrity)
    Awake: Season 1
    Being Human (2011): Season 2
    Cleveland Show, The: Season 3
    Face Off: Season 2
    Family Guy: Season 10
    Finder, The: Season 1
    Firm, The: Season 1
    Glee: Season 3
    Grey's Anatomy: Season 8
    Grimm: Season 1
    Hawaii Five-0 (2010): Season 2
    Homeland: Season 1
    How I Met Your Mother: Season
    Jersey Shore: Season 5
    Last Man Standing: Season 1
    Mad Dogs: Season 2
    New Girl: Season 1
    Nikita: Season 2
    Once Upon A Time: Season 1
    Raising Hope: Season 2
    Revenge: Season 1
    Ringer: Season 1
    River, The: Season 1
    Rob: Season 1
    Shameless: Season 2
    Smash: Season 1
    South Park: Season 15
    Spartacus: Season 3 (Vengeance)
    Survivor: Season 24 (One World)
    Touch: Season 1
    Walking Dead, The: Season 2

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: American Horror Story.

And despite the really shit title, it's actually pretty good so far.

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Watching Right Now: American Horror Story.

And despite the really shit title, it's actually pretty good so far.

Heather approves

What ep are you on?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

1. I'm not that far in, but I was expecting something a lot more blander. I mean, seriously? "American Horror Story"? That sounds more like the title of a network show trying to be scary but is actually so old and so fucking low budget it would make Tom Baker era Who look like fucking Saw. I also think the "psychic down's syndrome" character is just a little bit unnecessary, but everything else looks good, and genuinely creepy.

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 160 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast