Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which two will advance to the next round ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sergio Leone

6 30.00%
  • Cecil B. Demille

0 0%
  • Alfred Hitchcock

13 65.00%
  • Lars Von Trier

1 5.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TDGT - Round 1, Group J

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes, I'm still anxiously waiting for that as well
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, of course. And of course you've no doubt read many of them.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

will you wait till we've read them all?...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

no no no...unless you're asking me to wait.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I understand that I may have been a little vague as far as my intentions were concerned, and didn't express myself with sufficient clarity... I'll try to remedy it now...

Spoiler:
    Get. Your. Ass. In. Gear.

don't hesitate to contact me should any further clarifications be necessary

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yes, sorry Brice but I'm with Jean
    I'm in dire need of a good scary book!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Alfred Hitchcock and Sergio Leone advance !

Country
    Country Flag

good

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great! I was afraid that Hitchcock wouldn't advance for a minute there, it seemed neck and neck with the other directors!

Spoiler:
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Yes, I understand that I may have been a little vague as far as my intentions were concerned, and didn't express myself with sufficient clarity... I'll try to remedy it now...

Spoiler:
    Get. Your. Ass. In. Gear.

don't hesitate to contact me should any further clarifications be necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Yes, sorry Brice but I'm with Jean
    I'm in dire need of a good scary book!
    Have you read The Monk by M. G. Lewis? I'm rather sure Jean has. Everything by Robert Aickman is advised.

Could you clarify a bit more Jean?

I'll try to expedite that list.

If you rescue me

No I haven't. Nor have I read any of Aickman's stories either. I'll have to pick some up.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I am about to watch A Fistfull of Dollars, to date the only one of SL's movies that I have seen is TGTBaTU.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

I prefer Yojimbo... by a long shot

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No I haven't. Nor have I read any of Aickman's stories either. I'll have to pick some up.
    Both should be considered required reading.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Both should be considered required reading. Aickman's stories are more about the feelings than any words. He was great.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

how about moving all this somewhere to a book section?...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yes, off topic ...sorry!

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

it's just that I want to reply to your post #35, and my moderatorial consciousness doesn't let me do it here

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Tell me where you'd like me to send the conversation.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

there was a thread for book recommendations somewhere...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2