Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves #1 - Ended

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Default Wolves #1 - Ended

It was a dark and stormy night in Calla Bryn Sturgis, Brice was thankful for the warmth of his callum-ka as he hurried along the High Street towards the Traveler's Rest. A few hours later, filled with beer and good humour, say thank ya, he pointed his shor'boots in the direction of home and trudged off.

Stumblin' along the East Road to his digs, Brice paused as the clouds momentarily broke and the moonlight seemed to glint on somethin' metallic up ahead. Brice stopped and fought against his body's beer ridden urge to sway, tryin' to bring the shapes on the road into focus. Suddenly it seemed, as the shapes loomed larger, the sound of thunderin' hooves filled his ears. His mouth shaped the words, "Wolves!" even before his brain had fully made the connection. Brice ran, but in his befuddled state he tripped, "Slaggit!" he cried - do ya take no offense, I beg at his cussin' - but Man Jesus, the poor man was in a terrible fix and well he knew it, do ya kennit?

They have a sayin' in these parts, "Cool eyes see clear". It suddenly seemed to Brice that he had drifted away, up out of his body, do'ee foller? And now, he watched as the Wolves took his body up onto their terrible steeds and away to the Thunderclap. He watched as though it were happenin' to another man, without fear or any emotion at all. He would come to wish by the end of the night, that he truly had drifted away - but in the end the ground cures all...

Now dear Folken, come gather round. Poor Brice is back among us, roont and unable to vote, but free to join in discussion.

Who are the Wolves? Here in the safe light of day you must choose one or more suspects.

Pere and Rosalita, you must pm me now to ask your question and give your protection, if you wish to do so this round.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Can we have a list of who all is playing?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Darnit! I've been gone too long , I do not know the rules of the game miss landon.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

Only one person seems to have played this game before, so don't worry, we're all learning

Yes Dags, here you go:

Brice (roont)
    odetta
    lineofeld
    alkanto
    daghain
    jean
    sickrose
    ricky
    hannah
    matt
    educatedlady
    woofer

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, I think woofer is a Wolf. Wolf/woofer....

Let's not overlook the obvious, friends and neighbors.

And that Hannah girl. I've always been suspicious of her.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree...Woofer was acting suspiciously wolf-y these few days....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

See, I KNEW I wasn't the only one who noticed that!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, now I believe it is time for good ol' Woofy to defend themselves. Got anything to say for yourself, huh? Looks like you'll need a pretty solid alibi, unless someone has another person to accuse? If you do, step up now and address the Calla...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, who's got the feather?

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I'll go with whoever you guys think has been acting suspicious. I'm not a very good judge of character.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah is a wolf.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

And to think of all the times I've stuck up for you when you were being falsely accused of withcraft in the 1600s. No more, Brice!

*runs and cries*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, she is a DAMN good looking wolf.

Oh, and I was totally guilty.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Amused

I knew it! But I stuck up for you anyway.

I, on the other hand, am not guilty.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

OK, so how does this work? Do we have to all vote and majority rules?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

As I understand things yes, you all vote on it.

Hannah:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I have yet to hear woofer come in here and explain herself, so....

Don't we have tomorrow too?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know, Daggers didn't waste any time picking out someone--Suspicious! Didn't you guys see her with Tituba last week?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Ricky makes an excellent point. Daggers was quite quick to point to someone - quicker to deflect scrutiny? Hrm.

As for my name, hear me, I beg. My dear Da and Ma laid it 'pon me to honor my Grandfather.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, how very interesting. Who's deflecting now, woofer? Hmmm????

I smell a wolf. Just sayin'.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I'm proud of my family name. There's nothing wrong with that.

How'd you end up with a nickname like DAGGERS anyway?
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A family name, huh? Well, occupations usually run in families out here, too, ya ken? Not to accuse your entire family, but there's always a reason for a name....and for families to pass one on.

The way I see it, you haven't come up with an alibi....can you account for what you've been doin'? Until then, my vote's open.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

do you know that if you add the word "wolf" to the name "Daghain", you'll get the anagram

A Fading Howl

Howl!!! How about that???

I am not even talking about her relentlessness in pursuing and pouncing on overlong signatures. It shows off a predator like nothing else would.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

So is this a Dark Tower version of Mafia?
    I just played a Dead Frontier version. I won. :3

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, as me dear grandda once said...if it looks like a wolf, and smells like a wolf...

Methinks thou doth protest too much, woofer.

And, has anyone looked into Hannah's whereabouts lately? I think, since Brice declared her a wolf, that he is trying to mislead us. I think she *IS* a wolf.

What say ye, Calla folken?

And Jean, your anagrams make me think you might be batting for the wolf team.

Just sayin'.

And razz, God love you, you must wait for the next round. You aren't in this game, do ya ken?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast