Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: INCEPTION *Spoilers!*

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it was more of a logistics thing ... Nolan purposely held back the image of them as an old couple until the end so that it would have more of an impact on the audience when Cobb said to his wife "...but don't you remember? We did grow old together."

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

It threw me off because they should have been old people at the tracks...
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, in essence they were an old couple ... it just wasn't physically revealed to the audience at that point in the film.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Well, having only seen the movie once, I know I have to watch it again... I followed it fine, but I want to see what I missed the first time around!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11