Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stephen's Empire

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen's Empire

I am surprised to see it absolutely NOWHERE so far.
    It's only available on Bev Vincent's twitter account.

Stephen King wants you to help him build his empire: http://www.stephenking.com/other/stephens_empire/

http://twitter.com/BevVincent/status/17333079441

Starting 19th of july, more informations to come soon!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Looks like a lot of fun, I hope that many will submit photos & stuff .

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

OMG !!

How did we miss that?

Thanks for posting, J !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

hmmmmmmmmmm well there is a king street not far from where i work!

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Dude!! You're in - go get a picture and be ready to submit!!!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe I should take a pic of the Exit 19-Tower Road sign. What's the deadline for this thing?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Gay

Brice - I think it's going to be an open, on-going thing... at least that's how I read it. But submissions aren't accepted until mid-July.

It give you some prep-time!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Dude!! You're in - go get a picture and be ready to submit!!!
    Yeah i think i will take the dog up there on my luch hr friday, i have to take her to work with me!

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Oh man. I'll have to keep my eye out for this kind of stuff. We have King Soopers already ... but that may be too easy.

edit: well the yellow pages made that little task easy. Who could have known how many businesses out there started with King ...
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, did i understand well by the fact that it have to be pix of something related to King?
    Like... Burger King, condoms King Size, the King train station in London... whatever that have "king" in the name, kind of.

right?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Gay

King ... or Stephen, yeah. That's how I read it.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or really anything dealing with King's works.

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I have Kings butchers. Do you think its limited to so many pictures each?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

My Road to the Dark Tower editor found a barbeque place called The Dixie Pig. A photo of that would be awesome.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Savvy View Post
    I have Kings butchers. Do you think its limited to so many pictures each?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

King is a very common name in Scotland. There are thousands of business places with King in the name.

Walking down King Street, there is:
    King's Bar x 2
    The King's Highway
    King's Links Golf Centre
    King's Office Solutions
    King's taxis

Where does it end?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There's Kings everywhere you look

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

we have Stephenville, Texas here.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    My Road to the Dark Tower editor found a barbeque place called The Dixie Pig. A photo of that would be awesome.

It's in Little Rock, AK ..

Looks Kinda Funky

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How fun - I love this! A Roland keyboard comes immediately to mind.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

we also have a King street but thats where our working girls hang out so to speak!

Country
    Country Flag

It's online, with a FAQ as well as exemples :

http://www.stephenking.com/other/stephens_empire/

I love this exemple :

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Living in England I could cover King's Cross if I wanted (although I rarely go to that station). But at the risk of sounding like a grumpy old man I find myself reading the article and thinking..."Why?"

Country
    Country Flag

Its officially started yesterday

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

And runs through Sept 3rd
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast