Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stephen's Empire

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this would look awesome to the contest.. in Canada :

http://www.cellulaireking.com/
    (about CELL)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam Bad Karma will become famous soon enough Bad Karma's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    My Road to the Dark Tower editor found a barbeque place called The Dixie Pig. A photo of that would be awesome.
    I'll try to hook us up with one of those...we have a local one here.

In the meantime...check this out!

By the way Bev, I LOVE YOUR BOOK ▲ "The Road to the Dark Tower"...

http://www.thedixiepignlr.com/

Traveler Phallikos is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Gage Park in Topeka, Kansas is a city park of 160 acres (0.65 km2). It was established in 1899 and is one of the largest parks in Topeka. It features the Topeka Zoo, a miniature train, an outdoor theatre and the Reinisch Rose Garden.

If anyone is near Topeka this would be great! Sadly I'm way too far away.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so bummed: There's a place here which had a prominent sign called "Roland's Retirement Club." I guess that wasn't P.C. enough, though, because they changed the sign to "Independent Living Club" a little while before this contest started. Sure wish I'd taken a photo sooner.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

50 pix have been selected...

http://www.stephenking.com/other/stephens_empire/

That's kind of crap : i dont remember reading that the pictures entrance will stop so soon. I was expecting the 18th of september, and was gonna take a picture this week end :s
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the one with Crimson King Tr. and STOP

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Tower Theaters at 19 College St!

I love it !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

when the weather changes, remind me to post last year's London pics, there was some relevant stuff

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    when the weather changes, remind me to post last year's London pics, there was some relevant stuff
    How's it been over there, Jean? It looks like hell from what I've seen.

A truly disturbing video from somewhere in rural Russia:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB0T2M8jDBw&fmt=22"]YouTube- The Beginning of Fire in Tamboles Village in Russia (Scary) (With Subtitles)[/ame]

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for caring, pablo!

It is hell, and has been for a whole month. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I had such plans for this summer, all connected with our site!

But at least there's no fire here, and we're alive

/off topic

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

that video is so creepy!

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

hmm I saw a sinister-looking van yesterday (a red one) with the legend: THE KID on it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2