Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you love right now?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default What do you love right now?

Mods, feel free to merge if I've missed a chance to add to a post somewhere. I'm just wondering what your newest/greatest find is. Share it!

This is my current love: Placebo

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Mods, feel free to merge if I've missed a chance to add to a post somewhere. I'm just wondering what your newest/greatest find is. Share it!

Here's my current love.

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post

Placebo are fucking amazing - have you just got into them or always liked them?? i have seen them 3 times, recently at Leeds festival and they were so good.

Back to topic, my new love is a band called the XX. I have had their album for a while but have really start to dig it recenty in a big way.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Crystalized by XX is an awesome track

At the moment I can't stop listening to this song - I'm not generally a fan of covers, but I'd go so far as to say it's even better than the original

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcMAM9B7yAA"]YouTube- The Futureheads - Hounds Of Love[/ame]

Country
    Country Flag

It sure is a quality track as it The futureheads cover. I wasnt really that keen on the band but, yeah, this is a stand out track I would say. Good call

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Currently absolutely loving the UK/US duo The Kills. Very different music to anything else I've heard, but they've got that kind of underground appeal to them that I just can't resist. Got their 2nd album No Wow last month, and I've been pretty much playing it non stop. Must get their other awesome albums!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Torrance is on a distinguished road Jack Torrance's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I love lamp
    I love desk
    "You've had your whole F***ing life to think things over, what good's a few minutes minutes more gonna do you now?"

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Be on topic if you're going to join in, Jack

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Currently absolutely loving the UK/US duo The Kills. Very different music to anything else I've heard, but they've got that kind of underground appeal to them that I just can't resist. Got their 2nd album No Wow last month, and I've been pretty much playing it non stop. Must get their other awesome albums!
    The Kills are immense, you should get their first albumn which is Keep on your mean side. Fried my Little Brains is on their and it is fucking awesome.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shinedown's new song Diamond Eyes. Bloody epic
    If you love me then love me..

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Considering I go through obsessions on a regular basis (especially music)...this is a great idea for a thread.

What I love right now?
    < -- The Gaslight Anthem.
    I have been hooked on them since discovering them a year ago. Simply put, I can't get enough. And I think anything the singer does is gold. He has quickly become my favorite vocalist of my generation.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving the Finale of LOST, especially those last 10 minutes which I have watched at least a hundred times now.

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bought the dvd's of The Wire a couple weeks ago..... second best show ever behind Lost.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

In Treatment - Season Two

Elton John

Vertical Horizon
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I finally broke down and watched some episodes of Supernatural a couple months ago. I'm know addicted and own all the available seasons on dvd. Eagerly awaiting season 5s release so I can watch it.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

I've got couple of songs I play regularly:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipy1ZJQeUcs"]YouTube- Row Row Fight The Power!(Rap Is A Man's Soul)[/ame]
    ^
    I am not familiar with the anime, but I love the lyrics.
    Spoiler:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0C0qFXTPpM"]YouTube- Jarlaxle of Bregan D´aerthe[/ame]

Likewise on the lyrics (NSFW, some explicit lyrics); Jarlaxle is also one of the coolest swords-n-sorcery fantasy characters ever!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Empath of the White View Post
    I've got couple of songs I play regularly:

YouTube- Row Row Fight The Power!(Rap Is A Man's Soul)
    ^
    I am not familiar with the anime, but I love the lyrics.
    Forget the lyrics, this one, is an amazing anime, look it if you can, it's name is Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Ditto that!

- Melike

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

8)
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Ditto that!
    Thirded.
    I wanted to see them play at Bonnaroo so badly!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I wanted to see them in England, but my big sis said to me she couldn't get tickets. Funny thing is, I didn't even ask, she's just becoming as much of a fan as I am!

Well, maybe not quite. I am just a little bit obsessed with Zooey Deschanel, but then again, you can't really blame me: great actress, great singer, and gorgeous! I didn't think it was possible to be all three at once!

- Melike

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh I know I want to see them so badly! I'm definitely going the next time they come to New York.

I also have an enormous crush on Zooey Deschanel.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm obsessed with both Zooey and M. Ward.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast