Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: What do you love right now?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

'was I neber drink Dack Janiels!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Simon and Garfunkel.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

What I Love Right Now: Fred's sig. Love that quote!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's one of my personal favorites.

Same could be said for yours, Zagreus!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cheers, Fred! Will adjust it a little soon, i think...once Heather's listened to Neverland, of course!

- Melike

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Tomorrow!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great! Be sure to let me know what you think the moment you finish listening!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Zagreus, are you going to do the same thing to her as you did to me, after she finishes? Because that kinda pissed me off

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh no!?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Zagreus, are you going to do the same thing to her as you did to me, after she finishes? Because that kinda pissed me off
    Yeah, what I did to you was just plain nasty and evil. It'll never happen again.

Now, the previous statement children is an example of what I like to call a "total fucking lie"!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    Yeah, what I did to you was just plain nasty and evil. It'll never happen again.

Now, the previous statement children is an example of what I like to call a "total fucking lie"!
    You know what? Some times I hate you

My Mood
    Yeehaw

No you don't!

- Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE and miss real NYC bagels on Sunday mornings!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mmm...bagels. I wonder if there are pumpkin bagels?

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Mmm...bagels. I wonder if there are pumpkin bagels?

Yes there are, but they pale in comparison with a real "Everything" bagel
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everything bagels are my absolute favorite.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wait, are there really pumpkin bagels?! I want some

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Wait, are there really pumpkin bagels?! I want some
    Yes, but if you are not from NYC it really doesn't matter, trust me. Something to do with the water.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    No you don't!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Everything bagels are my absolute favorite.
    YES! I have at least 2 a week, at Carbiou Coffe on campus. That is, hands down, the best coffe shop I have ever been to. And yes, it's a chain. Though I think it's mostly in the midwest...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George Steinbrenner View Post
    Something to do with the water.
    You can't beat a good Hudson Bay water bagel!

Though I think it's mostly in the midwest...
    I think I've seen one downtown, but I'm fairly sure that Starbucks in the dominant chain here.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11