Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Moniker that melody

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax View Post
    Place those digits into the brainbox of a marionette. (7 words)
    Fruno! great to see you again! You know, I swore to my wife today I saw you on American Idol, but I guess I was wrong.

Put your Hand Inside the Puppet Head.

my turn?

do not dive opposite of here(3 words)

hard one.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Put your fingers in a puppet's head? skull? something?
    Close, but no cigar so far.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    Place those digits into the brainbox of a marionette. (7 words)
    Fruno! great to see you again! You know, I swore to my wife today I saw you on American Idol, but I guess I was wrong.

Put your Hand Inside the Puppet Head.

my turn?

do not dive apart (3 words)

hard one.
    No AI for me, especially given my voice...
    Anyways, you solved the riddle and now I work on yours.
    By the way, I hope you and yours are all doing well.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

By the way, I hope you and yours are all doing well.
    Doing awesome. Awaiting on your solution.

hint, it might have been sung on AI in the last 2 years....
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

This is beginning to feel like the whole old gang is here.

Watch it guys...I may like it and stay!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy

hey Jon, good to be here. But answer my question.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am clueless. I hate AI and I am likely too old to know the song..or I am too much heavy metal.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I am clueless. I hate AI and I am likely too old to know the song..or I am too much heavy metal.
    *swoons*
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Breezy

lol, well, since it's been a couple days I'll just give the answer.

Fuel - Don't fall away

and how you figure you're too old? They did a whole episode nothing but queen and another nothing but bon jovi last year.

My Mood
    Breezy

oh, Jump Feather.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, well, since it's been a couple days I'll just give the answer.

Fuel - Don't fall away

and how you figure you're too old? They did a whole episode nothing but queen and another nothing but bon jovi last year.
    Bon Jovi and Queen are Glam metal!! Not real metal!!

Don't insult we headbangers!!!

My Mood
    Breezy

i never called it heavy metal, but it is big hair music.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

semantics!!

If our Mod agrees it is a jump feather.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, anyone can go.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Breezy

anyone, anyone? Bueller?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

OK...

Unable to move whilst centered avec toi

(6 words)

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stuck in the middle with you?
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

go ZoNe

My Mood
    Breezy

yeah go!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I want to watch Reservoir Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Now I want to watch Reservoir Dogs.
    that was the idea

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Your delivery of flora is non-existent.

My Mood
    Breezy

you didn't give me flowers.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

you didn't give me flowers.

Close...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You Don't Bring Me Flowers
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast