Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Moniker that melody

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

huh? I've never heard that expression

need more hints? i got a bunch that will help but shouldnt give too much away...

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"Let the wind out of my sails" means I lost all momentum." In this case that "evil" thing took away all of my ideas. Yes another hint would be nice.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Just to help everyone else along:

Synonyms: angry, atrocious, bad, baneful, base, beastly, bitchy, calamitous, corrupt, damnable, depraved, destructive, disastrous, execrable, flagitious, foul, harmful, hateful, heinous, hideous, iniquitous, injurious, loathsome, low, maleficent, malevolent, malicious, malignant, nefarious, no good, obscene, offensive, pernicious, poison, rancorous, reprobate, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, sinful, spiteful, stinking, ugly, unpleasant, unpropitious, vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrathful, wrong

Anything trip any triggers?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Telynn View Post
    Just to help everyone else along:

Synonyms: angry, atrocious, bad, baneful, base, beastly, bitchy, calamitous, corrupt, damnable, depraved, destructive, disastrous, execrable, flagitious, foul, harmful, hateful, heinous, hideous, iniquitous, injurious, loathsome, low, maleficent, malevolent, malicious, malignant, nefarious, no good, obscene, offensive, pernicious, poison, rancorous, reprobate, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, sinful, spiteful, stinking, ugly, unpleasant, unpropitious, vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrathful, wrong

Anything trip any triggers?

*Trips over a trigger.**

WHO LEFT ORDNANCE PARTS ON THE FLOOR OF "MONIKER THAT MELODY" AGAIN??!!!

(Damn kids!)

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

I'm a thinking we needs us some hints, real bad.

*Picks Jon up from the floor*

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

i think she oughta just tell us and post a new one. It's been over a week with the old one.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I alwas thought she wanted to "pick me up."

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

pets

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post

I alwas thought she wanted to "pick me up."

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

WELL, as I haven't seen IR around lately, and this is a pretty old one, I'm gonna have to steal her feather.

my internal organ will keep going

5 words
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My Heart Will Survive?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Heart Will Go On?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy

yes Brice, your turn.

sorry, jon.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

That's ok...I'll get Brice!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't think of one now. I'll pass the feather.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A place of chaos
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

How many words?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Bedlam?

Bedlam in Belgium?

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, its 3 words. And no its not that Jon.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice pistol BTW!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks man

My Mood
    Breezy

only thing I can think of is Highway to Hell.

if not that, can we get a hint?

Country
    Country Flag

Its not highway to hell.

Hint: The Music video is animated.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Land Of Confusion?

Country
    Country Flag

Your turn!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast