Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Linda Is In The Hospital :(

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Our Linda Is In The Hospital :(

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Dear All,

This maybe the only time I have a laptop, I borroed it from my unit
    I am in the hospital as a patient!ww Seems the migraine wasnt a migraine.
    Looks like I have a couple brain anuresyms. At the moment I have a ventriculostomy
    draining blood from my brain from the one that ruptured (hemoragic stroke)
    I had surgery last night to coil the remaining ones, I am ALIVE!! Happy to be so .
    I wanted to let you all know, it qill be months according to my team to even get me out of ICU, but I am a fighter and do not intend to go out just yet. Know that you are being thought of.....with love.
    This thread is for everyone to send their thoughts, well wishes, goodmind, and prayers.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh no! I just saw the news.

Linda I hope you're feeling better, and I'm sending many good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry that your in the hospital (ironically as a patient!), but very happy that your doing okay now, Linda.

I hope that you have a speedy recovery and know that we'll all be thinking of you.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice arrawyn is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Linda, hope you have a speedy recovery. sending you love, prayers and positive thoughts

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Here's a dancing banana to make you feel better...

OK, that doesn't really work, but maybe it made you smile.

Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh no, I am so sorry you are having to go through this, Linda, but so glad they caught it and that you are pulling through. Thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam vacant lot is on a distinguished road vacant lot's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so sorry to hear this news. May the recovery be complete and quick. For now, holding you in prayers and good thoughts.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Linda, you're in my prayers as always, and I hope you get all better very soon.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Linda love and healing vibes being sent your way. take it easy and do as the docs say

love you loads lindakins

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Thanks for the update, Brice. Goodmind and lupine healing vibes continuing Linda's way. I'm just glad that they caught them, they know Linda, and they LIKE Linda: to me, that says she will get the best of care. I did, however, call in someone to keep an eye on them:

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of love and good thoughts, Linda

Get well soon my dear

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Sorry to hear you're in the hospital Linda. Hope you'll be feeling completely better and 100% in no time!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Get well soon, Linda! We all love you and are sending LOTS of goodmind.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are in our thoughts Linda.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Nothing but :goodmind: and positive thoughts heading your way, Linda. Know that we're here and wishing you a safe and speedy recovery.

The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You're in my prayers, Linda. I hope you get well very soon!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

I will keep you in my prayers, Linda! Goodmind and best wishes to you, always.

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Sending good thoughts and healing vibes your way!
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We're thinking of you and sending our good vibes Linda, I'm glad to hear you are basically okay.

Please let us know if you need anything at all.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Here's a dancing banana to make you feel better...

OK, that doesn't really work, but maybe it made you smile.

I like the thought behind this message.

Good luck, Linda. I'm glad you were able to communicate with us while you're in the hospital. We'll be here when you return. Just concentrate on recuperation for now.

-Gerard.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Thank you Brice for opening this thread. She deserves a whole thread of good wishes, and all the good mind we can send her.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All the best. Get well soon!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

my sweet darling, my queen, my marzipan lady bear, please get well soon! bears will be saying prayers and goodmind all the time

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Hope you recover soon.

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Linda! A thousand hugs and kisses, a thousand prayers and all the goodmind I can muster are going your way! Get better, please, you're a ray of sunshine in so many peoples lives!

Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast