Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Default International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

OK. This is my Grail of SK books as I'm sure it is for a lot of people on here. It's Gunslinger 1st/1st for dirt cheap. It's in OK shape but does have a little more wear and tear than I'd like. Still... I want it. Therein lies the problem though. Seller won't ship outside US. I'll dip into savings for this and send you the money as soon as you hit BIN. You will have money in your Paypal account before you have to pay.

This is the link and I hope whoever clicks on this is clicking because they're considering helping me and not buying the book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3DI%26otn%3D1

You can make an offer so maybe start at $320 and go until it's accepted.

I've only bought from two people on here but I would pay within minutes of receiving the invoice.

Come on, TDT, do me a "solid".

Pretty please?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I can't help you as I'm outside The States myself. But it has been done before so I hope someone helps you out! Good luck!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    OK. This is my Grail of SK books as I'm sure it is for a lot of people on here. It's Gunslinger 1st/1st for dirt cheap. It's in OK shape but does have a little more wear and tear than I'd like. Still... I want it. Therein lies the problem though. Seller won't ship outside US. I'll dip into savings for this and send you the money as soon as you hit BIN. You will have money in your Paypal account before you have to pay.

This is the link and I hope whoever clicks on this is clicking because they're considering helping me and not buying the book.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3DI%26otn%3D1

You can make an offer so maybe start at $320 and go until it's accepted.

I've only bought from two people on here but I would pay within minutes of receiving the invoice.

Come on, TDT, do me a "solid".

Pretty please?
    I'll help you out. I'm in touch with the seller right now making an offer for you.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Isn't this a great place to be?
    Calla Wolf

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awwww, I wanted to help. Use me as a backup anytime.

And matey, yeah this is a great place! You know first hand my friend!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It sure is. It's incredible.

I would've paid $350 last night when I saw the auction without even thinking about it. I'm not a fan of paying through Paypal and funding the purchase through CC (3 days away from payday) but I'm willing to bend my own rules for The Gunslinger.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Is that a good price for it, given the d/j condition?

I'm not saying it is or isn't...I have no idea.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't know but let me use a (most likely flawed) analogy: a really nice 1st Carrie goes for about the same price as a really nice 1st Gunslinger, I think (guesstimate: $750? The exact price doesn't really matter).

Well, my Carrie 1st is an ex-library copy which looks amazing (a small stain on the spine and some glue residue on the front endpaper, but no stamps or any other flaw - I would say both book and DJ are NF) and I got it for $325. Based on that, I would say that this copy of The Gunslinger is not worth $350.

BUT, if you want it, any price you're willing to pay is the right price.

Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks to Mulleins, I am now an owner of The Gunslinger 1st/1st. I know that's nothing compared to the lettered and slipcased editions of the book but realistically... I'll never own one of those.

This is the $$$ breakdown:

the book $350
    new(er) DJ $120
    shipping $4 to Mulleins + whatever it cost to ship it to me

I still think it's a good deal.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

congrats! And a nice assist to Ralph!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Country
    Country Flag

If you can get a nice DJ for $120, then it's not a bad deal at all!! Congratulations! And kudos to Ralph and this community in general

Gunslinger Apprentice shibus is on a distinguished road shibus's Avatar

I've got quite a few 1st DJ's. From VG to Fine. PM me if interested and maybe we can work something out.
    I guess it all comes down to a simple choice for me. "Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying".

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

And Stu left me with 1 pristine, not folded Gunslinger 1st DJ but I'm not selling that baby!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it's all good for @WeDealInLead, can someone please help me to get a "Illustrated Stephen King companion"?
    $26;50 on amazon.com
    it says that this book cant be shipped outside of US...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    If it's all good for @WeDealInLead, can someone please help me to get a "Illustrated Stephen King companion"?
    $26;50 on amazon.com
    I think we'll have to figure out the best way for members to make these type of requests for personal favors.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ralp helped me out too! great guy!!

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Overseas purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

This thread was created for members to assist one another buying and shipping items overseas.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Ralp helped me out too! great guy!!

sk
    Way to go Ralph!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

$26;50 on amazon.com
    Are you looking to purchase one of the used ones?!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    $26;50 on amazon.com
    Are you looking to purchase one of the used ones?!
    Yeah.. cheapest copy possible as they seem ok, and shipping will add to the cost.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Gay

PM heading your way, my friend.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Gay

$26;50 on amazon.com
    I'm helping out with this one, so I think we're all caught up with requests.

Country
    Country Flag

Yet another great example of TDT.comradery! I've missed out more than once on great books because the seller simply refused to ship overseas (even when I was the only bidder) so it feels good to know that, should it happen again, I can give The Corner a try

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, it's done for me (so far)

Thanks Turtlex!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

This might be useful to post this here. Check out bookdepository.com. They ship FREE worldwide

http://www.bookdepository.com/

Disclaimer: I have not used them before but I plan to in the near future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast