Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mizdring View Post
    I’d be happy to help out, I’m in the UK. Not sure if I can get PMs though as I’m only on 5 posts!
    Thank you, thank you! Sending a PM!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to find a place online to buy this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci7wKmOO...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Anyone know of a website that might have it?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

bestcraftbeer.co.za

Good luck!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Any kind soul in the US of A grab me one of the Fairy Tale special editions from Simon & Schuster and ship it over to the UK for me? I will of course pay ALL costs.

Thanks!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Any kind soul in the US of A grab me one of the Fairy Tale special editions from Simon & Schuster and ship it over to the UK for me? I will of course pay ALL costs.

Thanks!
    Alan, I will try and grab you a copy if still needed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

John F. Kennedy Mizdring will become famous soon enough Mizdring will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, I want to get the Centipede Long Walk but the shipping to the UK is exorbitant ($70 on a $95 book). Can anyone help out? I’m not sure what postage would be but surely it can’t be as much as that?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, I want to get the Centipede Long Walk but the shipping to the UK is exorbitant ($70 on a $95 book). Can anyone help out? I’m not sure what postage would be but surely it can’t be as much as that?
    PM sent.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This is why I never ordered the slipcased version - shipping was $90 to UK.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I can estimate it if I have your address.

Brian
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Along the Path of the Beam jwilkinson01 is on a distinguished road

This is not SK related, but I wanted to order some Cure concert shirts but they only ship to the UK. Can someone help me get these to the states?

Thanks
    Jason

Along the Path of the Beam averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jwilkinson01 View Post
    This is not SK related, but I wanted to order some Cure concert shirts but they only ship to the UK. Can someone help me get these to the states?

Thanks
    Jason
    Hey, I'm UK based - feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help.
    Looking for:
    • American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis - First edition

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for help getting a book from Waterstones.
    I know they ship to the US, but don't want to risk damage to the book.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Looking for help getting a book from Waterstones.
    I know they ship to the US, but don't want to risk damage to the book.
    Happy to help if you want to DM me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25