+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Contest #18 - General Grissom!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Aaaaannnnndddd, the winner by default is...

boehmke!!!

Congrats, man! PM me your addy, as I have a little something for you. *evil grin*

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice boehmke is on a distinguished road boehmke's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Other people where you at?!

Dags! Enough waiting around when's the next one?!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll consult my list this evening and see what's next (yes, I have a list!)

Hannah has kindly offered to post it up in the marquee, so hopefully that'll call some attention to it.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

I just couldn't get mine finished in time, it's half painted but it looked too unfinished to post

My Mood
    Lurking

POST!

Just too see

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I wanted to paint more layers and detail over it - darken it up and wash the background (which I should have done first )

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You should definitely still finish.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it's awesome.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Ok, I wanted to paint more layers and detail over it - darken it up and wash the background (which I should have done first )

Oh, this is seriously cool.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Torrance is on a distinguished road Jack Torrance's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it. I was I had a tiny piece of your talent..... Damn my luck.
    "You've had your whole F***ing life to think things over, what good's a few minutes minutes more gonna do you now?"

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Yeah, definitely finish it Lisa. It's great
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Lurking

Yes finish that!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Boehmke, you need to lend me some of your motivation - I'm the worst procrastinator ever!

Thanks guys

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm, did I say contest #19 is up???

GOOOOOOO!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, it's a good 'un and a tricky one - very fitting for 19

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I rather thought so.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Wow. Lisa, I love the eyes. I'd like to see it when you finish. It would have been a very hard contest to vote if you had posted this in time.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i love these threads, i can't draw for toffee but its good to see other peoples talent coming through

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Boehmke, you need to lend me some of your motivation - I'm the worst procrastinator ever!

Thanks guys
    No, dear! That is me.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2